Gran Turismo 7 Design Competition Will Feature Winning Liveries In-Game

• Thread starter Famine
  • 17 comments
Those are some pretty uninspiring inspirations, at least for me. Considering this is Gran Turismo's 25th anniversary, something to do with the legacy of the game and the team in Polyphony seems far more apropos. But life isn't usually sensible, especially with humans involved. ;)

T-Pain

A Judge really
F3F3F6B4-6AF4-40A6-B555-671D395B41ED.jpeg

His taste is infallible.

At least it was a wrap, hopefully by now he’s reverted it back to looking like this.
C871B103-894C-457A-96B9-702513C27CF8.jpeg

Last edited:
Who? I literally know none if these people. Maybe it's just because I'm old.

I'm with @Tenacious D on this one - would be nice if it was a little more focused on Gran Tursimo, or at least have one of the inspiration options be someone who appeals to a more "mature" crowd ;)

Because the person responsible for Music Rally stuff is also the person responsibile for servers and lobbies :dunce:
Because what we expect from a racing game is a new title to be inferior to all past titles in these areas and focus on adding new bs.

Wake me up when podi has patched their beta bs game that so obviously is a broken piece of marketing excercise.

Best liveries in the game, neat ! (well you can already pick them in the library, am I wrong ?) Racing with "personnalities", ok... not sure it will motivate our best livery creators 🤔

Back