Gran Turismo 7 download issue

• Thread starter Delboii
  • 14 comments
Ireland
Ireland
Hi Iv recently downloaded Gran Turismo 7 from PlayStation stores. However I am only able to use arcade mode with only the first 3 tracks available. Everything else seems to be downloading but is making no progress. I cannot use career mode or anything other than arcade mode. I deleted a lot of old games from my console I downloaded the game a second time and Iv renewed my licenses but made not difference. Any help would be appreciated

Everything else seems to be downloading but is making no progress. I cannot use career mode or anything other than arcade mode.
You've downloaded enough to use the game, but not enough to play the full game.

With GT7 that means you have access to Arcade Mode - along with the handful of cars and three tracks - but nothing else. Once the entire game and updates have downloaded you'll have access to the game.

You've downloaded enough to use the game, but not enough to play the full game.

With GT7 that means you have access to Arcade Mode - along with the handful of cars and three tracks - but nothing else. Once the entire game and updates have downloaded you'll have access to the game.
Any idea how long this should take. Iv tried leaving the console on over night and for periods of time and it hasn’t progressed

Any idea how long this should take. Iv tried leaving the console on over night and for periods of time and it hasn’t progressed
It's anyone's guess given your connection speed / performance plays a major role in just how long downloads on your PS will take. .....provided you're not running into other problems.

I've got a friend where some downloads take hours or him yet I can download the same game in 30 minutes or so. Then again, my speed is 200+ Mbps while his is sub ~35.

Cancel the download and start again.

In total it's around 100GB, which will take - assuming nothing else is using the connection at the same time - 11 hours on a 20Mbps connection. It should take roughly four to ten times as long as the download for geting the game started in Arcade Mode.

Well like Delboii I got it from PlayStation store. It installed but now in the top right corner it keeps saying Downloading. Also it only allows me to play the first 3 tracks and that’s it.

Possible spanner in the works for some:

Make sure your PS5 isn't going to sleep when you leave it overnight 'cause this will greatly affect your total time required for the download.

is the cafe available ?
I have a fewling theres not enough power and the game is sucking the juice and gstting hot like a heart if u dont have enough oxigent ur heart pumps faster and triedms to make up for the oxigent u lack if and thats whats causing the game to over flow we just bought one and i think thats whats happening is ur plug hot when y play there if so then ut may be over heating so im gonna check tomorrow with a diffrent outlet and if smae situation then gonna return the PS 5 hopefully this helpes

Back