Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,548 comments
Probably not supposed to talk about this outside of its own thread, but datamines say the 2016 R8 and 2002 RS6 Avant (sadly not the V10 one) are gonna come eventually. So not much on the Audi front (I would have loved to see something with 5 cylinders) but at least it's something.
Well we're talking about engines and car/engine combo's so I think we're good lol. But yeah, we need some more 4wd to compete with the Lambo's and Gtr's. The new awd BMW's would be sick.

Have you swapped the Pantera yet? Thoughts?

Well we're talking about engines and car/engine combo's so I think we're good lol. But yeah, we need some more 4wd to compete with the Lambo's and Gtr's. The new awd BMW's would be sick.

Have you swapped the Pantera yet? Thoughts?
Can't play GT7 atm cause I'm on holiday (lucky me there wasn't another roulette glitch 😂) but I'll be sure to get on those swaps as soon as I get back. Although tbh I'm a lot more interested in the new engines - the GT LM Focus and the Rampage DeLorean. Those are definitely gonna be a pain in the ass to try and earn.

Can't play GT7 atm cause I'm on holiday (lucky me there wasn't another roulette glitch 😂) but I'll be sure to get on those swaps as soon as I get back. Although tbh I'm a lot more interested in the new engines - the GT LM Focus and the Rampage DeLorean. Those are definitely gonna be a pain in the ass to try and earn.
Yeah there is definitely no glitch I've tried everything lol. I won the GT LM engine this morning from the engine ticket and at first I thought surely the ticket would give everybody a new engine instead of me just being that lucky...guess I was wrong. The instant torque from the big V8 with AWD absolutely launches the Focus from roll or dig. It doesn't pull quite as hard as you'd think it would after about 150-160mph though...maybe I need to keep working on trans tune.

Last edited:
Yeah there is definitely no glitch I've tried everything lol. I won the GT LM engine this morning from the engine ticket and at first I thought surely the ticket would give everybody a new engine instead of me just being that lucky...guess I was wrong. The instant torque from the big V8 with AWD absolutely launches the Focus from roll or dig. It doesn't pull quite as hard as you'd think it would after about 150-160mph though...maybe I need to keep working on trans tune.
Sounds like it would be quite a beast for 1/4 lobbies then... Curious how it stacks up against Skylines.

Got the Ford GT-LM Test II - stoked. (I didn't benefit from the Bonanza on my dedicated account so am delighted to get one of the more premium engines here).

I have 5 organically acquired power plants now!

• Porsche 964
  • Subaru LS7
  • 2(!) x RX7 REWs 🙄
  • Ford LM GT II

Really want the 787B plant.

Last edited:
Got the Ford GT-LM Test II - stoked. (I didn't benefit from the Bonanza on my dedicated account so am delighted to get one of the more premium engines here).

I have 5 organically acquired power plants now!

• Porsche 964
  • Subaru LS7
  • 2(!) x RX7 REWs 🙄
  • Ford LM GT II

Really want the 787B plant.
If part selling was a thing I’d happily give engines to people who missed out. With the adjustment in the drop rate of 4 * tickets, I believe it won’t be too long before you get another engine and hopefully the one you want.

If part selling was a thing I’d happily give engines to people who missed out. With the adjustment in the drop rate of 4 * tickets, I believe it won’t be too long before you get another engine and hopefully the one you want.
All I ever get from 4* tickets are 10k credits and mediocre parts for cars I don't own. I have won 1 engine from a 4* and that was roughly Menu Book #16... :banghead:

Yeahhhhhh…..but people don’t actually do that

You don’t see old chevys with Ford motors…..you see old fords with Chevy motors….and then Mazdas forever getting LS swapped
True...but back in the day you would occasionally see Ford 351 Cleveland swaps into some other makes (Chevy, Dodge, etc). But modern cars has always been LS swap everything...although Since the Coyote was introduced a lot of people are Coyote swapping Fords instead of LS swapping.

It'd be cool to see a viper engine added for the Superbird and Super Bee.

That bmw is beast. Now we only need tape for lights :)
Immediately copped a Michael Essa replica and made it a drifting beast.

mike-essa.jpg

As usual, some of these new swaps make no sense. 🤣
I feel like that's easily the best part :lol: You cannot get more chaotic energy then doing such improbable combos and its all the more better when every once in a while, you find that someone in real life actually was insane enough to do it.

I really wanted the ford engine to swap into my Focus RS but all i got was another nissan engine.lol.So in desparation i quit eacj time i opened the ticket,in the vain hope it might change.After 6 restarts i settled with the nissan engine. :lol:
Back to hoping that the daily ticket might be the lucky one,feel like the kid in willy wonka.

Back