Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,505 comments
Woo

Attachments

• IMG_20220825_092802.jpg
    IMG_20220825_092802.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 47
Loving the new engines and swaps in this update! Quad rotor RX-8 is awesome, Audi quattro S1 engine in the Mini is nuts, and intrigued to find out what that GT500 GT-R engine will go into!!

All I got from my saved tickets was roadster shop rampage(first one) and the new engine ticket from Gt500 menu was the smelly Lexus sc430 engine I already have 40 of 😂 so closed game and saved that ticket for next update. That GT500 skyline engine is going to go in something silly I’m sure.

Bagged the VK45DE-GT-R on a saved engine ticket... just need to wait on a full list of what it can go in... checked all the Nissan's I have but no luck. Fortunately I've got a few bonanza'd Hellcats left so one will be making its way into my Superbird!

Bagged the VK45DE-GT-R on a saved engine ticket... just need to wait on a full list of what it can go in... checked all the Nissan's I have but no luck. Fortunately I've got a few bonanza'd Hellcats left so one will be making its way into my Superbird!
Do you happen to have the Fairlady Z (Z32) ie 300ZX? A comment above claimed this was a swap however didn't provide a screenshot so it's possible "z32" was a typo and he meant to type z34 (ie. the 370Z). You've said you've tried every Nissan you own, so if you have the 300ZX and it doesn't work, it would disprove this claim / prove the typo

Do you happen to have the Fairlady Z (Z32) ie 300ZX? A comment above claimed this was a swap however didn't provide a screenshot so it's possible "z32" was a typo and he meant to type z34 (ie. the 370Z). You've said you've tried every Nissan you own, so if you have the 300ZX and it doesn't work, it would disprove this claim / prove the typo
300ZX was one of the first ones I tried when I got the VK, I can confirm it's not compatible (see the compatible VR38 at the bottom showing it's the Z32):
1661425848213.png

Whew. Added:

Audi - 5-20vT-Quattro-Pikes (Audi S1 Quattro Pikes Peak '87) - Volkswagen Golf I GTI '83 (new engine)
Chevrolet - LT4-Camaro (Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 '18) - TVR Tuscan Speed Six '00 (new engine)
Dodge - Hellcat-Charger (Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat) - Plymouth Superbird '70 (new swap)
Mazda - R26B-787B (Mazda 787B) - Mazda RX-8 Spirit R '12 (new swap)
Nissan - VK45DE-GT-R (Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '16) - Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 (new engine)

Which makes five for the month. Any more? :D

I have the 300ZX, Z33, Z 432 & Z Performance no joy on any with the new engine.

Last edited:
Back