Gran Turismo 7 farming

• Thread starter jlguay
  • 23 comments
Spain
Spain
Hello everyone, I wanted to make a thread to discuss this because it seems no one talks about it anymore, the economy system of this game... I think that not all the people have time to farm all the credits for the legendary cars and I really like to play this game by trying new cars all the time and the old ones are the most interesting ones, but these prices... 20mill for a car... that's (optimizing the time and not resting) 13,3 HOURS DOING THE SAME RACE!

That being said... all exploits or afk farming methods are already dead? (ps remote old versions wont even install so that afk way is not an option)

I really want to play like I did on gt4 trying every car and dont worrying about money.

So friends what do u think about?

i don't know what you're asking. If you just want to know what the fastest way to make money is without caring about silly things like whether it's "cheating", then the current definitive answer is the Escudo on Tokyo -- see the thread on it for the specific tune. 825k in 23 minutes is the best rate currently.

A lot of people don't like that answer though, so they do the 30 minute race at Le Mans instead, also for 825k.

Any other answers are a lower return per hour and at that point it's just personal preference on what track you like.

Last edited:
i don't know what you're asking. If you just want to know what the fastest way to make money is without caring about silly things like whether it's "cheating", then the current definitive answer is the Escudo on Tokyo -- see the thread on it for the specific tune. 825k in 23 minutes is the best rate currently.

A lot of people don't like that answer though, so they do the 30 minute race at Le Mans instead, also for 825k.

Any other answers are a lower return per hour and at that point it's just personal preference on what track you like.
Thanks for the answer, I've been doing sardegna in 23/24 minutes with the 787b but I don't have time for that and it is so boring, I want to enjoy the game and if it means I have to cheat I will, I think there's more people like me so I'm asking if there's more cheeky ways of getting the money. (btw the escudo doesnt even appear anymore for more than half a year, wtf is that I paid full price for the game I want ALL the cars)

I run the Ferrari and hyper car races a lot. 5 laps and with CRB which you won’t always get they pay very well.

The 700 pp turbo races are good for variety. Many cars qualify. A 625 pp car can win easily.

Hope that helps. I’m down to the 5 most expensive cars left to buy. It’s going to take time. I’m not grinding anymore.

I run the Ferrari and hyper car races a lot. 5 laps and with CRB which you won’t always get they pay very well.

The 700 pp turbo races are good for variety. Many cars qualify. A 625 pp car can win easily.

Hope that helps. I’m down to the 5 most expensive cars left to buy. It’s going to take time. I’m not grinding anymore.
Thanks man, if there's no other way I'll just grind slow just when I want but u know if I have 2 hours of free time I want to get fun playing not use it for grinding, I dont like to cheat but the economy on this game... they want us to spend money on a game we already paid.

Thanks for the responses!

Hello everyone, I wanted to make a thread to discuss this because it seems no one talks about it anymore, the economy system of this game... I think that not all the people have time to farm all the credits for the legendary cars and I really like to play this game by trying new cars all the time and the old ones are the most interesting ones, but these prices... 20mill for a car... that's (optimizing the time and not resting) 13,3 HOURS DOING THE SAME RACE!
Um....what?

Numerous people, every single day, bitch and moan about the in-game economy and how it's "all designed to force you to buy MTX!!!11!!1!1!" It happens in almost every thread, even ones that have nothing to do with the in-game economy.
I really want to play like I did on gt4 trying every car and dont worrying about money.
Too bad, PD has determined that this is an unacceptable way to play their game without investing hundreds of hours or thousands of dollars. For me, the prior option is just fine, so it doesn't bother me, but clearly it bothers you and many others.
So friends what do u think about?
I think about a lot more pertinent things in my life other than GT7.

Oh, and welcome to GT Planet. Helluva first post. 🙄

Um....what?

Numerous people, every single day, bitch and moan about the in-game economy and how it's "all designed to force you to buy MTX!!!11!!1!1!" It happens in almost every thread, even ones that have nothing to do with the in-game economy.

Too bad, PD has determined that this is an unacceptable way to play their game without investing hundreds of hours or thousands of dollars. For me, the prior option is just fine, so it doesn't bother me, but clearly it bothers you and many others.

I guess u are right, but I also use reddit a lot and it seems like people relaxed a bit like they just accepted it (anyway u need a ton of people making a boicot for a company to change things).

Yeah, its becoming an habit for them to makes us pay even on full games, I want to pay for the things I consume that's for sure but this is not the way.

Anyway I think we can both agree for example that the most op car and one of the most iconic of all has not been available for 7 months bother everyone and have 0 sense, but I'm with you in that, I have more pertinent things than gt7 in my life but it's not bad to rant a bit when things don't seem right.

Thanks for the answer and thanks for the welcome!

https://github.com/ddm999/ClubmanSharp/wiki

I haven't tried this personally, but the Discord is still active so it seems to be working.

Note: Mods please remove if we aren't allowed to discuss this type of stuff here. I didn't see anything about it in the ToS.
Hey! I had not seen this and I have searched a lot but everything was outdated, thanks for the contribution, I will take a look, I hope that the mods do not think bad that we talk about this topic.

I'll tell u guys if I can make something work, thanks again!

My thoughts? I uninstalled this game and went back to GT Sport. The very poor economy with cars locked behind endless grinding due to the inflation of everything from granny's Demio to bruce's bugatti, the hypocrisy from Kazunori aka the infamous "mechanically repeating the same events over and over" comment and the lack of prominent features that GT Sport had all made me switch back to the former title. GT7 is a mess and is a game designed to clearly waste your time, but not in the fun positive way that games actually should waste your time, rather the dreadful and boring wasting your time.

Last edited:
I think the 3 money makers that I do grind are profitable and most importantly Easy enough for me to afford everything in the UCD and LCD. I started out Grinding the GT World championship that only pays 800,000 for about an hour and a half, so Sardegna Spa and Le Mans were very welcome discoveries. I think the key is using a variety of different cars for these events.

Hi everyone, I tried and it works! the software looks like have lots of work behind and u only have to follow the steps, these developers really need to have their work recognized.

I hope it stays on low profile so it doesnt get patched maybe it should go on somewhere hidden on the forum but easy to see for regulars on here.

(Offtopic: I really need to find another search engine, lately I can't find nothing about topics like this or repositories with code like that)

Thanks a lot friends and especially @SUBZERO-8K!

Hi everyone, I tried and it works! the software looks like have lots of work behind and u only have to follow the steps, these developers really need to have their work recognized.

I hope it stays on low profile so it doesnt get patched maybe it should go on somewhere hidden on the forum but easy to see for regulars on here.

(Offtopic: I really need to find another search engine, lately I can't find nothing about topics like this or repositories with code like that)

Thanks a lot friends and especially @SUBZERO-8K!
Good to hear it. Out of curiosity how many credits an hour are you able to farm using this technique?

Good to hear it. Out of curiosity how many credits an hour are you able to farm using this technique?
Looking at laptimes, it takes about 6:40/45 minutes to complete it using GTO tune(if u get slightly more pp on the tune just buy sport filter and radiator instead of racing), so about 622,22 credits/hour + clean race when u get it, not bad at all I can't complain, enough for getting the most interesting cars. Let me know if u try it out!

You can break up the repetitive nature of the game by using different cars for the various big payout races (Spa/Tokyo/Le Mans/Sardegna). If all you care about is you credit/hour ratio your enjoyment for the game goes out the window. So stop worrying about credits/hour and begin looking at making these races more challenging by choosing a car that isn't the fastest. You may find fighting for position with the AI can be fun. You may find learning a better pit strategy to a get faster overall race time with a certain car to be a nice challenge and distract you from feeling like all you do is grind for credits.

What about getting all the Circuit Experiences done? What about the Sport Mode time trials? Both of these pay out pretty well.

You can break up the repetitive nature of the game by using different cars for the various big payout races (Spa/Tokyo/Le Mans/Sardegna). If all you care about is you credit/hour ratio your enjoyment for the game goes out the window. So stop worrying about credits/hour and begin looking at making these races more challenging by choosing a car that isn't the fastest. You may find fighting for position with the AI can be fun. You may find learning a better pit strategy to a get faster overall race time with a certain car to be a nice challenge and distract you from feeling like all you do is grind for credits.

What about getting all the Circuit Experiences done? What about the Sport Mode time trials? Both of these pay out pretty well.
Or you could simply address the question asked and not try to dictate how others should play a video game.

Thanks for the answer! I think is a matter of how do you enjoy the game, I want to do these things but I really like exploring weird quick cars and I don't have too much time so... but hey, I'm glad u find your fun in what is available

Or you could simply address the question asked and not try to dictate how others should play a video game.
I'm angry too... but with the developers so let's focus our energies on the right thing pls!

I'm angry too... but with the developers so let's focus our energies on the right thing pls!
Nah, don't worry about Pizzapants. He just doesn't like me because I believe wall riding should make you lose your Clean Race Bonus. However, PP is an avid wall rider with the Escudo around Tokyo, so I must have struck a nerve with him.

The fact is, cars cost a lot of credits. If you want to buy all of them it's going to take a lot of grinding. Cars cost a lot of money in real life. If you want to buy a whole lot of cars you are going to have to grind a lot to earn the money to buy them.

Here's a little secret people around here are too fearful to say.... You don't need to buy all the cars. In fact, most of them suck and you will never drive them. I have, like, 220 cars in my garage. I haven't even sat in 180 of them.

Nah, don't worry about Pizzapants. He just doesn't like me because I believe wall riding should make you lose your Clean Race Bonus. However, PP is an avid wall rider with the Escudo around Tokyo, so I must have struck a nerve with him.

The fact is, cars cost a lot of credits. If you want to buy all of them it's going to take a lot of grinding. Cars cost a lot of money in real life. If you want to buy a whole lot of cars you are going to have to grind a lot to earn the money to buy them.

Here's a little secret people around here are too fearful to say.... You don't need to buy all the cars. In fact, most of them suck and you will never drive them. I have, like, 220 cars in my garage. I haven't even sat in 180 of them.
Well... seems like you two already met up, being honest I just want all the cars on the legendary side so I'll grind until that if I can, and then I'll spend the weekends trying new tunes on them, I know I won't use most of them but as a car lover I like to see them in my garage just for the story behind them. If the developers promise they wont change prices/availability on brand new cars I'm okay with that because I have more time to get em.

But think on my side, lets think I want to drive the 250 gto this weekend, what will happen? I won't have neither credits or the possibility to buy it.

If someone asks what the fastest way to make money is, I tell them. I don’t try to tell them what they should find fun.
But he doesnt ask "what is the fastest way to make money".
He asks "what do you think".
1675417769545.png

Last edited:

Nah dude, I don’t know or care who you are, and I had no idea you were the same guy who made that other uninformed post. I guess that checks out , though.

For what it’s worth, I agree that wall-riding should remove the clean race bonus. But it doesn’t - that’s a fact. So if someone asks the question of how to make money fastest, I answer it.

Additionally, I think telling others how to enjoy the game is pompous and rude. The difference here, Tommy_D, is that my posts are providing information while your posts are providing judgment.

People can play however they want as far as I’m concerned. They paid the money to buy the game. If they want to run realistic races, cool. If they just want fast cash, also cool.

What you won’t catch me doing is telling other players what they shouldn’t do in-game.

Last edited:
Um....what?

One has to admire the complete lack of hostility towards our fellow man/ new community members around here,....so refreshing.

Back