- 92,479

- Rule 12
- GTP_Famine
Gareth.Name the only 5 cylinder car in the whole of GT7.....
No, Gerald.
Also, if you count the two cars its engine goes into...
Gareth.Name the only 5 cylinder car in the whole of GT7.....
Not the swaps but the original car that came with a 5 cylinder motor ...Gareth.
No, Gerald.
Also, if you count the two cars its engine goes into...
honda miata,Name the only 5 cylinder car in the whole of GT7.....
Whaaaat?honda miata,
no it's the honda miataWhaaaat?
Try the Audi Sports quattro S1 Pikes Peak. It's the only car in GT7 that originally comes with a 5 cylinder engine.
I don't get it....I gave the answer in my previous posting and you disagree?no it's the honda miata
Yup. And vice versa.If I buy a PS5 will my progress on the PS4 game transfer over to the new console?
Am I missing something?
Are these tests made in the game?
Where? How?
Did you watch through the in-game portal?I have watched the last two World events and not received the cars has anyone else had this
Yes to both and still not got anythingDid you watch through the in-game portal?
Did you check your Gifts (in your Garage) for the tickets?
You won't have anything now, as the tickets had a very short expiry:Yes to both and still not got anything
Did you watch them before the End of the Entry Period ? :Yes to both and still not got anything
The in-game tile is removed at the end of the entry period, so it's not possible to have watched it via this (as confirmed) outside the window.Did you watch them before the End of the Entry Period ? :
Entry Period
From the start of the broadcast stream until Monday 31 August at 9:59 am BST
Watched the day after the eventThe in-game tile is removed at the end of the entry period, so it's not possible to have watched it via this (as confirmed) outside the window.
Make sure you use the 'nitro/overtake/DRS'-button. it'll reduce the downforce. Stock it should easily get 600km/u, no need to adjust the transmissioncan someone help me with the challenge (for the trophy) getting 600 km/?
AI told me to use the Dodge Tomahawak, and I also minded the transition settings, but I only reach 550 km/h.
The reference was btw. to a 4 year old vid, so I guess the current physics have changed it.
Thx, but I literally had a thumb fatigue, of pressing down the r3 button yesterdayMake sure you use the 'nitro/overtake/DRS'-button. it'll reduce the downforce. Stock it should easily get 600km/u, no need to adjust the transmission
That's weird. I remember it being easy 🤔Thx, but I literally had a thumb fatigue, of pressing down the r3 button yesterday
Maybe I should reset the setup and try it again.