Gran Turismo 7 G29 steering animation

• Thread starter rr_gt7
  • 9 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Dear friends, good day!
Sorry for starting a new topic!
It's impossible to play on Logitech G29 in Gran Turismo 7 (PS5) , because of steering animation low fps. It's started for me after last few updates.
No more smooth driving. When I'm turning the G29, image of steering wheel starts twitching.
Is it any recommendations how to solve it?
Wait for new update?
I reinstalled game for 4-5 times, nothing helped for me((
I want a smooth steering, as it was before.
Thanks in advance!

Dear friends, good day!
Sorry for starting a new topic!
It's impossible to play on Logitech G29 in Gran Turismo 7 (PS5) , because of steering animation low fps. It's started for me after last few updates.
No more smooth driving. When I'm turning the G29, image of steering wheel starts twitching.
Is it any recommendations how to solve it?
Wait for new update?
I reinstalled game for 4-5 times, nothing helped for me((
I want a smooth steering, as it was before.
Thanks in advance!
You’re talking about cockpit view I assume? I normally use bumper cam and have noticed that the frame rate or whatever it’s called drop and get choppy on certain tracks and or corners, even during tt/qt. I’m on ps4 with a g29. I’m curious to check out cockpit view now🍻

You’re talking about cockpit view I assume? I normally use bumper cam and have noticed that the frame rate or whatever it’s called drop and get choppy on certain tracks and or corners, even during tt/qt. I’m on ps4 with a g29. I’m curious to check out cockpit view now🍻

Yea, cockpit view, exactly))) That's impossible to play with it

I’ll check it out a little later today when I get on and let you know what I see. Can you record a video of what you’re seeing?🍻

Is it really isolated to the G29? I don't think so...
Is it really a bug or More than likely frame rate dropping due to inability to keep up with the intense graphical and processing power required.

Regardless
I have noticed the same thing lately since 1.27.

I have G29 on PS4 Pro, playing exclusively on Cockpit view where 0.5 sec of graphics just stop and resumes by skipping.

Can any other wheel brand owner confirm if they also see the same ?

Is it really isolated to the G29? I don't think so...
Is it really a bug or More than likely frame rate dropping due to inability to keep up with the intense graphical and processing power required.

Regardless
I have noticed the same thing lately since 1.27.

I have G29 on PS4 Pro, playing exclusively on Cockpit view where 0.5 sec of graphics just stop and resumes by skipping.

Can any other wheel brand owner confirm if they also see the same ?
I have a g923. This fps drop occurs only with 3-4 Porsche cars and only affects steering wheel animation. With other cars it never happens. Therefore it is probably a bug. I have to mention that it didn't happen before 1.27 update. I play on Ps5 and I've never experienced fps drop

I have a g923. This fps drop occurs only with 3-4 Porsche cars and only affects steering wheel animation. With other cars it never happens. Therefore it is probably a bug. I have to mention that it didn't happen before 1.27 update. I play on Ps5 and I've never experienced fps drop

Thanks for reply!
But I have on all my cars((

Back