Gran Turismo 7 - Is there a Master List of All Available Car Colours ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BasherB59
  • 5 comments
  • 8,151 views
Messages
450
United Kingdom
London/UK
Messages
BasherB59
Obviously we can all go to the various Car Dealerships & (if we had the time and inclination) make a List of the various Colours that each & every Car Model comes in. :eek:

But I was thinking more about the Used Car Dealership & Hagerty's. :odd:

Many Thanks :cheers:
 
Pretty sure the manufacture's color in the GT Auto are all the available colors you can buy from cars at the dealership. That list should be complete.
 
Go to GT Auto in the Real Car Paint category. I believe all car paints, new, used, and Legend appear there.
 
Sorry, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. :dunce:

I'm interested in particular models, like the E-Type Jaguar and the Aston Martin DB5. :cool:

So I buy them, whenever they show up.

If I do a "One Model" Race, I can see some Additional Colours of AI cars, but it doesn't list the Actual Colour (as far as I know).

Any help much appreciated. :bowdown:
 
Obviously we can all go to the various Car Dealerships & (if we had the time and inclination) make a List of the various Colours that each & every Car Model comes in. :eek:

But I was thinking more about the Used Car Dealership & Hagerty's. :odd:

Many Thanks :cheers:
If you're still looking for such a master list, which btw I find it strange that they don't give colour options for the used cars and historic cars... pretty sure there were colour options when buying used cars in GT6, but I digress... The following link lists all colours for every make/model of car in the game, as well as lots of other good info:


I know it's an old post, but I was trying to find the exact same thing and figured to share it with you once I found it. Cheers from Canada
 
One complaint I have is that I see cars IRL with factory paint but when I try to find same colours in GT7 I cannot find them.
 
Back