Gran Turismo 7 - Is there a Master List of All Available Car Colours ?

• Thread starter BasherB59
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
London/UK
BasherB59
Obviously we can all go to the various Car Dealerships & (if we had the time and inclination) make a List of the various Colours that each & every Car Model comes in. :eek:

But I was thinking more about the Used Car Dealership & Hagerty's. :odd:

Many Thanks :cheers:

Sorry, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. :dunce:

I'm interested in particular models, like the E-Type Jaguar and the Aston Martin DB5. :cool:

So I buy them, whenever they show up.

If I do a "One Model" Race, I can see some Additional Colours of AI cars, but it doesn't list the Actual Colour (as far as I know).

Any help much appreciated. :bowdown:

Obviously we can all go to the various Car Dealerships & (if we had the time and inclination) make a List of the various Colours that each & every Car Model comes in. :eek:

But I was thinking more about the Used Car Dealership & Hagerty's. :odd:

Many Thanks :cheers:
If you're still looking for such a master list, which btw I find it strange that they don't give colour options for the used cars and historic cars... pretty sure there were colour options when buying used cars in GT6, but I digress... The following link lists all colours for every make/model of car in the game, as well as lots of other good info:

I know it's an old post, but I was trying to find the exact same thing and figured to share it with you once I found it. Cheers from Canada

One complaint I have is that I see cars IRL with factory paint but when I try to find same colours in GT7 I cannot find them.

Back