Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,383 comments
I think becuse it's the most predominant element on most tracks, having good modeled trees it boosts a lot the image quality of the game imho

Honestly here not only the trees looks really badb(especially the trees on the left) but also the track surface textures seems pretty old gen and poor. Even a low budget game like ACC looks more advanced in the graphics department in comparision honestly. I was expecting more from Polyphony

cWJyQ69.jpg

Assetto-Corsa-Competizione-Brands-Hatch-08.jpg

I dont think the environments in GTS at the moment look that bad for the most part

I think that the specific video screenshot of GT7 Trial Mountain is representive of the fact that its not one hundred percent complete at the time of the trailers release which was around six months ago.

Last edited:
I think that the specific video screenshot of GT7 Trial Mountain is representive of the fact that its not one hundred percent complete at the time of the trailers release which was around six months ago.

And the build from the video was probably also a few months older than that.

Man, I don't care about the trees. Make them look like the fur things in The Lorax. I want to watch replays of the cars. Release the game today, with a handful of tracks and a couple cars. If Custom Race is actually custom, car customisation have everything we want, AI are competitive, Online is smooth, make all the tracks desert wastelands like Mad Max. There, trees sorted.

I'm with you. Give it to me now & add whatever later with updates. My PS5 may as well be a paperweight at this point.

For those that dont want it until the trees are perfect can amuse themselves with this until the tree update is released in a year.

It would make sense and be funnier if you actually know what it means.
Someone who "can't see the wood for the trees" is someone so intently focused on the small things (trees) that they can't see the broader picture (the entire wood in which they sit).

Though I'll grant that, in this case, with people just examining virtual foliage, it's far less metaphorical.

Someone who "can't see the wood for the trees" is someone so intently focused on the small things (trees) that they can't see the broader picture (the entire wood in which they sit).

Though I'll grant that, in this case, with people just examining virtual foliage, it's far less metaphorical.
For example me: who cannot see poplar instead of popular :dunce:.

Taking photos of The Wave Arizona USA, what is that supposed to be ?

According to new interview, perhaps a mistranslation.

Back