Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor - General Discussion Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter MisterWaffles
  • 3,687 comments
  • 647,430 views
Recreating the Toyota Chaser LM Edition from Gran Turismo 1. It's incomplete as I just started this morning and I had to make time to do other things in the morning before going to work.

20830125029440624.webp
20830195016674833.webp
 
Recreating the Toyota Chaser LM Edition from Gran Turismo 1. It's incomplete as I just started this morning and I had to make time to do other things in the morning before going to work.

View attachment 1559500View attachment 1559501
I tried to do the same, but attempted to modernize a little with Gazoo logos on the back. Which are surprisingly close to the originals, tbh.

1a02c219c2a74-screenshotUrl.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice set of Altezza's! I have no clue why this car is not in Gran Turismo, it fits perfectly.
 
This started out as the Nippon Denso livery, but then I changed the colors, and started adding stuff to it.

fad47cf0fe32ee21b700acf3aff91da8_photo.webp


0f693ef6337ae7d32d8a03a2e66268d5_photo.webp
 
I am not a judge or police but especially the D1 Blitz Skyline was a Hero Car when I got into drifting. Nicely done but on a Chaser?!? 🤨
I meant a 4-door RWD Car with a Straight6 Turbo. And an Uras Drift Bodykit Style.
Its the closest we will get to the Legendary Blitz ER34 😂✌️
 
I have had random hiccups with liveries and the editor since 1.71. Anyone else? Livery not loading, stickers not showing on car in editor, editor crashing before saving. Im worried about my ps5 ssd if this is just me..😬
 
I've had a single instance, where backing out of the decal tab, to do a save, and it backed all the way out to the main menu, where you see your car in the garage. Of course it didn't save, and I had to redo so stuff. Fortunately I save often, so didn't lose much, but a glitch like that could be devastating.
 
Last edited:
Hope this is ok to post but It is to do with GT7 and decals . I can put decals on all the parts of the car but I cannot put it on the cars anymore why is that on ( its hood/bonnet)?. My previous cars still have decals on their hoods/bonnet so i'm confused on what to do . How do I fix this and be able to put more decals on my old cars and new cars ??????? I'm Very CONFUSED . Thanks if anyone can help :)
  • Is it your own decal or someone else’s?
  • Have you reached the decal limit on the car/cars?
  • Have you tried to reload the saved livery or the style?
 
It can be put on all other parts of the car and even when I streach the decal ( I dont streach it to a crazy amount and even if I make it smaller as in VERY SMALL ) so and if goes over parts of the car but not the hood/bonnet BUT in the past you could do it no prob and even . Its just my livery . I can buy a car but I still can put livery on it BUT THEN AGAIN I CANNOT DO ON ON THE HOOD/BONNET but on other parts of the car I can . I'm very confused here .
 
Back