Gran Turismo 7 "MyGTStory" Competition Available in Asia, Win a Signed GT7 Bundle

• Thread starter Famine
  • 13 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Last edited:
really hopeful here, 29 versions snd doubles of the mazda miata.
Sarcasm aside and i know this is offtopic but this exact statement ironically applies to Forza as well (i.e S550 Mustang GT '15, Mustang GT '18, RTR Spec 5, RTR Drift, DeBerti Design, GT350 '16, GT500 '20, Forza Edition, Formula Drift as well as all those slight variations of already existing Lamborghinis..etc). Now admittedly, not all of them appear within the same game and I'm sure that someone might find the appeal of having variations of their favourite cars.
========
On topic..well sort of but i kinda wish if the physical 25th anniversary edition came with something beyond of just getting in-game bonuses. It just can't be a stealbook case, some 30 PSN Avatars and if you live in east asia, a coaster set. Would have preferred if they including something similar to GT Sport's collector's edition but that's just me.

Either way, good luck to those in the contest.

Ideally we shouldnt talk at all. Everything PD does is GOD. Never critisize anything in this forum. Its a big echo chamber. Dont even think about hoping for features and developments other games made some 10+ years ago. You just have to keep loving GT no matter how little it has developed since GT4.

GT put yet another fantasy car on the cover, as to emphasize the car collecting history and "love for cars" as the developer puts it. We can only hope that some old tracks return in 4k, maybe some more classic cars that you can grind for days to afford, and, really hopeful here, 29 versions snd doubles of the mazda miata. I really hope the "real driving simulator" will produce some more Vision cars, I feel they are really relevant to the future of motoring and racing, its very plausible we will have laser powered cars with active aero in the near future, and aswell they so well encompass the GT ethos so many of us came to love in Gt's earlier versions.

Yes GT7 will be the perfect GT sport DLC, i look forward to it. Maybe the GT sport servers will be up for a whole week post Gt7 release, fingers crossed!
1643078878929.png

I mean, I am notoriously uncritical of Gran Turismo. I have repeatedly defended Polyphony's choices to keep the series exactly the same as it has always been.

I can certainly see why you chose to respond to one of my posts with this. :rolleyes:

Ideally we shouldnt talk at all. Everything PD does is GOD. Never critisize anything in this forum. Its a big echo chamber. Dont even think about hoping for features and developments other games made some 10+ years ago. You just have to keep loving GT no matter how little it has developed since GT4.

GT put yet another fantasy car on the cover, as to emphasize the car collecting history and "love for cars" as the developer puts it. We can only hope that some old tracks return in 4k, maybe some more classic cars that you can grind for days to afford, and, really hopeful here, 29 versions snd doubles of the mazda miata. I really hope the "real driving simulator" will produce some more Vision cars, I feel they are really relevant to the future of motoring and racing, its very plausible we will have laser powered cars with active aero in the near future, and aswell they so well encompass the GT ethos so many of us came to love in Gt's earlier versions.

Yes GT7 will be the perfect GT sport DLC, i look forward to it. Maybe the GT sport servers will be up for a whole week post Gt7 release, fingers crossed!
Spoken like a true fanboy ❤️

Was about to post this in the main discussion thread, but I figured this thread would fit the topic more.

I'm grateful to announce that my entry was chosen as one of the best 10 posts in the South East Asia region (#8 of 10 on the website). Playstation Asia reached out to me on February 28th for confirmation and address details, delivered the bundle on March 11th which arrived on my doorstep today:

Being a lifelong fan of the series myself, it feels very surreal to own a copy of a new Gran Turismo game signed by Yamauchi-san himself. Aside from that, the Trial Mountain coaster set is my favourite - not only do they feel like something only Gran Turismo could pull off, but I was also pleasantly surprised when my mom actually recognized the track "from a PS2 game that I religiously played a long time ago"...

Last edited:
Back