Gran Turismo 7 Open discussions Suggestion

NOTE: A SUGGESTION, NOT A PROMOTION TO OPEN CONVERSATIONS (Thread purpose update)
We could use some new threads off the subject of votes or just gaming news right now. Our community
could use a little bit of open insight. I really love video games, software and technology in the hands
of artists. In the name of art & innovative discussion.

Yeah, there are some open poles here & there, but it's like we are just taking in news, commenting
on it or just giving two cents. Where did the feedback and hopes for gamers go? It seems that at a
point it's more like we are just listening to the radio & doing Q&As. No innovative communication is
being established between the devs & the community. I just think it's as simple as bottlenecking
how feedback is approached...

It's like someone breaking down the game & pointing out the potentials & differences in the games
that made them become in affective or more efficient. No one can really agree on anything, because
they are just judging the game subjectively. It's more of a spectation, rather than a community.

There are some ideas out there, technology, even insights about GT that could really set this game
up for the player. GT needs new great ideas & at that, ideas that respect it's core game design. I hope
that the community is open and willing.
I myself have my careers ahead of me & I know that it's going to be a challange & and an adventure.
I guess I walked past chances to say what I really wanted to say about the game because I saw what
it actually was, but I guess, that whole thing, that life is not generally for me. It takes time to break
down this information in a state it is easily known.

All I can say is, Grand theft auto is an example of a game properly evolving. It stayed the same, it had
it's ups & downs, but it improved as a core experience & that's what makes a better game. That is innovation. Gran Turismo is evolving as a core, but it's losing the trends that make it what it truly is.
I hope that people will speak out on this, it's such a little thing, but it's what caused GT to change.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but you may need to check with a moderator to see if this is ok to be opened.

There were two other open discussion threads identical to this one that were closed not long ago. Just giving you a heads up.

@daan

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but you may need to check with a moderator to see if this is ok to be opened.

There were two other open discussion threads identical to this one that were closed not long ago. Just giving you a heads up.

@daan

This post does not promote open discussion, it only suggests it. don't know what's been up with the communities out here, but it seems like there is a bottleneck of community input. Yeah, they may be the mods, but what got into them, or the community. It's like the guys that actually own the site are really squeezing the fan base. Idk, but that was my only concern as I just happen to know something about GT's gaming pillars. They make the game what it is.. Building
on them alone will evolve the game amazingly, but anything thing else risks the game's stature. It's architecture.

I'll check with this @daan guy about what all of this is about as another guy (some guy named Johnny) kinda made an
exceptional double post of mine an issue when the rules on the very forum express otherwise. It just seemed petty for me & even the rules gave indication to having exception under it being reasonable for a twice in a row post.

Yeah, I know guys out there are spamming, count me out, I want the best, but my actions are always based on reason,
not spamming. Hey it was in their rule book. Idk, but I've seen forums less martial law like than this. Yeah, they sucked,
but at least a conversation can be made, and a place for it is possible. It's been a tough time for me around, but I guess
I gotta go talk to these mods, or at least the site owners, something is fishy here.. . . But hey, not hard feelings, it is
what it is...

This post does not promote open discussion, it only suggests it. don't know what's been up with the communities out here, but it seems like there is a bottleneck of community input. Yeah, they may be the mods, but what got into them, or the community. It's like the guys that actually own the site are really squeezing the fan base. Idk, but that was my only concern as I just happen to know something about GT's gaming pillars. They make the game what it is.. Building
on them alone will evolve the game amazingly, but anything thing else risks the game's stature. It's architecture.

I'll check with this @daan guy about what all of this is about as another guy (some guy named Johnny) kinda made an
exceptional double post of mine an issue when the rules on the very forum express otherwise. It just seemed petty for me & even the rules gave indication to having exception under it being reasonable for a twice in a row post.

Yeah, I know guys out there are spamming, count me out, I want the best, but my actions are always based on reason,
not spamming. Hey it was in their rule book. Idk, but I've seen forums less martial law like than this. Yeah, they sucked,
but at least a conversation can be made, and a place for it is possible. It's been a tough time for me around, but I guess
I gotta go talk to these mods, or at least the site owners, something is fishy here.. . . But hey, not hard feelings, it is
what it is...

Fair enough, I understand. Like I said, I'm just looking out for you and the other fellow GTP members. :cheers:

Fair enough, I understand. Like I said, I'm just looking out for the fellow GTP members. :cheers:

Right on, I'm contacting a mod right now, hope we can get something focused & fairly profitable started. Thanks
for understanding. The moment people stop doing that, the less of a community we are. Cheers, thanks for watching
my back.

what it is...
Dude, for your own good, just let the double post thing go. Every one of us is subject to the same guidelines and many of us had to learn the hard way just like you, by doing it when new to the site and then being told by a veteran member how things work around here. Same with capitalizing sentences, not using textspeak etc. All just common courtesy and keeping the place neat and tidy. Just make your points about the subject at hand and move on. If you want to take it up the mods or Jordan just PM them directly. Airing it out in the forum will not work in your favour.

Dude, for your own good, just let the double post thing go. Every one of us is subject to the same guidelines and many of us had to learn the hard way just like you, by doing it when new to the site and then being told by a veteran member how things work around here. Same with capitalizing sentences, not using textspeak etc. All just common courtesy and keeping the place neat and tidy. Just make your points about the subject at hand and move on. If you want to take it up the mods or Jordan just PM them directly. Airing it out in the forum will not work in your favour.

I wasn't talking about complaints, I was talking about getting to them about open discussions. Besides, I just liked
one of your posts. Hard way, or what ever, this forum has some issues. I don't have a problem with rules, but I
sure know what I read in those rule rosters. Try to keep in mind; lets try to be a little less hard on the community
& support some innovation for a change.

Hey, I'm just saying I have never seen something like this before. I don't have a problem with clean fair posting on forums myself as I promote healthiness in a community. However, any form of lying, manipulation or mis-conduct to an
individual is un-called for. Partially, I think talking with them about some community support topics may help us as
a community. You can't be closed minded with mods. Talk with them & they should be more than capable of under-
standing the situation & helping. (Hey, it's all for GT, what can go wrong?)

One more thing Johnny, what is it with using bold text? It's not even a crime. It's that alone that is the reason
why I am going to have a PM about it. No hard feelings, but this is completely irrational. I use bold at times to certain
points to highlite importance in a line. How the heck is that a problem? (never seen it in rule book) That option is there for a reason. Like I said to you the first time, I need some answers. I can let the dp go, but the text thing is a little petty. Lets just fix this with a orderly discussion. If your not in, please stop opposing. There is a reason why this is
going on.

It will be on PS4 then as PS1 and PS2 had two Gran truismo games each.
I thought that it would be in PS3.... :( I don't have enough money for it... I'm saving money for future acquisitions:
XBOX One, Forza Motorsport 5 and Forza Horizon
GTA V and PS3 YLOD Fix
New HD Capture (I don't know if Elgato works in old TV's... I have an old TV Philips in my bedroom.)

So, I'll try my best to not wasting too many money to save for a PS3/GT7...

im waiting for drive club and Kaz saying the sounds are to realistic in that game, GT 7 is more about believing what you hear. We want people to imagine instead ;)

Back