Gran Turismo 7 PSVR vs Reality Video Series Part 1: Mazda 3

• Thread starter Famine
  • 12 comments
PSVR2 just adds so much more depth to the experience. I do enjoy jumping into cars in the showroom when I’m curious about what the interior would really feel like.
I’ve not gone back to pancake mode when racing since it was released last February, and truly enjoy the added realism.

This comparison to the real thing is pretty cool. Well done!

Gran Turismo 5-7 has succeeded in giving me that same lovely feeling I had as a car loving 3 year old, when I received brand new hot wheels, or spotted a never before seen car on the road.

Sometimes I'll spend minutes just admiring the details of various cars in the garage on GT7.

LOVE these comparisons.

Nice! I guess next up you are hoping to do some compares of Lambo's and Ferrari's 😎
Unfortunately a lot of the cars in GT7 of that type are too old to still be on the respective press fleets.

We do have some more cars coming along though.

I'm assuming you'll not be demonstrating this for some of the more exotic cars in the game if you continue to film them near to Redcar - they'll be TWOCked in minutes.

I'm assuming you'll not be demonstrating this for some of the more exotic cars in the game if you continue to film them near to Redcar - they'll be TWOCked in minutes.
Both McLarens and the Bentley got away unscathed... 😁

Latest Posts

Back