gran turismo 7 racing friends wanted :)

• Thread starter trainman44
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
i am looking for gt7 friends. good people to race with online , mostly weekends but maybe sometimes weekday evenings as well. i also would love to one day return to hosting races and even join in on other friends hosted races. i dont judge either , meaning im cool with racing with beginners , moderate racers , and with pros. i would consider myself probably moderate. i always do my best to race clean , let faster cars pass , and i am never one to cry if im last , or brag all day if im first in any races lol. just want friends to race with for fun and for real , not one or the other. both. fun and real. i am a 44 year old male and been doing gran turismo since the very first one ever came out. for gt5 and gt6 i got popular with hosting races and enjoyed it greatly. maybe someday i will again? the more friends i have the marrier! if your a cool person male or female , and have a passion for racing please send me a friend invite? my user id for my ps5 is sub-zerro-45 ps.....if anyone remembers my other user id from gt5 or 6 i would love to see some of my old racing buddies again. my user id for those 2 games was subzerro33 , please add me if you remember me! lol

Last edited:
You might want to...put effort into paragraphing and perhaps shortening the post a bit, got a headache trying to read it.

im really sorry. been a long time since i made a post , and i never was to good at it. :( i changed the post to be as short and simple as possible lol.. :)

Last edited:
We race Sundays at 1pm CST. We’ve switched to a private room so we don’t have to put up with random dive bombers and crashers.

I can’t speak for everyone in our “league” but I’m pretty sure we all race the best we can and clean.

I know for myself, sometimes I give way too much room. Haha But I’d rather have some close races and good replays than get first all the time. We all seem to take turns winning anyway.

Can add me, my user name thing is in my profile I think. Maybe add and send a message who you are.

I’ve got some tunes for most muscle cars and another person in our group tuned up some old cars like the Alfa Romeo and Skyline and 240z etc. We can share the tunes. The Alfa tune he came up with is a pretty sweet ride on the goodwood circuit.

Back