Gran Turismo 7 Rain Glitch

• Thread starter RedstoneXD
  • 43 comments
Perhaps we can continue this thread without the insults, double posts, and assumptions about age and/or sobriety.
Sure, I apologize for any insults/inappropriate behavior

By the way, you already know how to use the edit button, so why create 4 consecutive posts?

And I do apologize for making assumptions. But you really need to learn some humility, and fast.
Hmm I'm new to this site so I wouldn't know
I will find out how to do it

By the way, you already know how to use the edit button, so why create 4 consecutive posts?
Hmm I'm new to this site so I wouldn't know
I will find out how to do it
Screenshot_5.png

:confused:

There these things called clouds right, they move in the sky and one part of the sky might be open and clear while the other part is this white or grey fluffy stuff (I know strange it is)

This white fluffy stuff sometimes covers the sun so things appear darker on the ground, even with the sky looking clear where the clouds arent present
There ARE no clouds! The clouds dissipated but the lighting of the sun doesn't shine, Like there is "white fluffy stuff" over it.
I could take a picture of the sun to prove it (But Im away from the game)

I would still be interested into seeing the weather setup.
1696846835476.png

I dont want to try all of the combinations to see none of them fits because it really comes down to the difference of PS4 to PS5 (or fidelity vs performance mode).
Obiously it has to be wet from the start, otherwise the track would be all dry, but with a few laps I dont see how I setup "wet but without rain on lap 1" ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 1293698
I dont want to try all of the combinations to see none of them fits because it really comes down to the difference of PS4 to PS5 (or fidelity vs performance mode).
Obiously it has to be wet from the start, otherwise the track would be all dry, but with a few laps I dont see how I setup "wet but without rain on lap 1" ;)
S01 will give the 3rd screenshot while S15 will get the first 2 screenshots.
I'm on a base PS4 too

Last edited:
is this not it?
Screenshot 3 of the OP is seemingly wet in lap 1 without any rain.
This is why I am asking about the setup as I am trying to recreate it the situation as faithful to the screenshot as it is possible; less variables for better accuray.
But your video certianly looks like screenshot 2 (where we dont have HUD info about the situation).
Comparing to my last 2 screenshots (with transision from R8 into S1) I guess it is as similar as it can get.

Last edited:
Screenshot 3 of the OP is seemingly wet in lap 1 without any rain.
This is why I am asking about the setup as I am trying to recreate it the situation as faithful to the screenshot as it is possible; less variables for better accuray.
But your video certianly looks like screenshot 2 (where we dont have HUD info about the situation).
Comparing to my last 2 screenshots (with transision from R8 into S1) I guess it is as similar as it can get.
this is R8 into S06 at x30 variable time

Before a certain patch the game would allow you to choose just how wet the floor was from 0-100% .
You could pick a no could sunny day with a 100% wet floor BUT the game world would always appear foggy even with the sky being bright . This was on base ps4 too.

View attachment 1293698

Sure mate, I will post my weather setup:
Track is High Speed Ring,

12 Laps (You could do less But I did 12 to allow time for the weather to transition ;)

Weather:
R08 S01 S01

is this not it?

Yes, Indeed thats what I was trying to point out

See how the rain clears out but the sun isn't shining?
At first I thought it was hazy, But then I parked my car and sat there for 30 minutes.
The track dried out but it still appears to be cloudy.

I could upload an unlisted video of a race to point it out (Should've done this WAY back)
this is R8 into S06 at x30 variable time

See how the sun is out but the ground isn't lit up? (Maybe the sun is too low in that race)
Try it a race with a low variable time speed rate in the afternoon, Maybe it'll be clearer in the day?

BTW love the race suit :)

I'll upload my gameplay soon (To show the glitch)

Watch this:

See once the clouds clear up the sun comes out?

Why does mine act foggy when its sunny?

Here is a race I did last night at Dragon Trail

6 Laps
3 of them with non-stop Torrential rain (Green Radar)

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20231010224442.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20231010224442.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 4

Latest Posts

Back