Gran Turismo 7 Teams Up With Anti Social Social Club for New Clothing Line

• Thread starter Famine
  • 23 comments
I love that livery! Isn't that car a pre-order reward though?
No, it isnt. The Castrol TOM’s version is.

ASSC:
Buying any item will also give you a special code that allows you to redeem an ASSC livery in GT7 for the Toyota Castrol Tom’s Supra GT500. Of course we don’t know what the pricings are yet.

Wish they teamed up with uniqlo instead so it wouldn't get "hyped"
Wouldn't make sense, Uniqlo is like on-par with NEXT, so not really on that "premium mediocre"/"affordable luxury" tier of fashion they're going for.

Last edited:
supreme is still very much alive in streetwear but has left mainstream wear to be honest. assc is very much dead mainly due to their garbage quality and shipping. wish they worked undefeated or bape like last time

supreme is still very much alive in streetwear but has left mainstream wear to be honest. assc is very much dead mainly due to their garbage quality and shipping. wish they worked undefeated or bape like last time
I heard people are waiting several months for their orders. What on earth?

I managed to get both pink and black logo tees, and some socks! They’ll turn up in time for GT8, but who cares?!

Attachments

• E30E404C-5DF6-4F0D-89B6-5F5211D23C9D.jpeg
    E30E404C-5DF6-4F0D-89B6-5F5211D23C9D.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Doesn't seem to be that limited apart from the wheel. Good thing it was sold out when I showed up or I maybe would've grabbed one.

[edit] lol ok, refreshed the shop and everything is gone 😄

Last edited:
Back