Gran Turismo 7 tire slip bug

• Thread starter racer21_21
  • 5 comments
Germany
Germany
Hey Guys, I‘m new into gran turismo and I guess I spotted a small bug. When I drive off with low throttle with any car the tires which transfer the engine power start to spin a little, even when the car stands still and it seems like the tires are sliding on the ground. Just a small but annoying thing. Does anyone know how to fix that or how to contact gt7 support so they can update this? I’ve read another thread in this forum but it wasn’t helpful. Thank you! ^_^

Last edited:
You may not like the answer, but there is no way to contact PD directly. Either way they likely won't be interested in minor bugs.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, I‘m new into gran turismo and I guess I spotted a small bug. When I drive off with low throttle with any car the tires which transfer the engine power start to spin a little, even when the car stands still and it seems like the tires are sliding on the ground. Just a small but annoying thing. Does anyone know how to fix that or how to contact gt7 support so they can update this? I’ve read another thread in this forum but it wasn’t helpful. Thank you! ^_^
It's tough to know what you're talking about without video, but it sounds like you're referring to clutch slip - engine revs rising without going anywhere - which occurs when you accelerate at a low speed in a higher gear.

It's tough to know what you're talking about without video, but it sounds like you're referring to clutch slip - engine revs rising without going anywhere - which occurs when you accelerate at a low speed in a higher gear.
I think that’s not the issue. It also happens with electric cars/hybrid cars and automatic transmission. In every gear the tire seems so „slide“ on the ground with low throttle acceleration from 0 speed but only those which transfer the engine power and especially just for 1-2 seconds. Took a video of it, unfortunately it’s shown vertically, my bad:

The front wheels slightly slip on the ground for around 1 second, hope you guys can see this.

Last edited:
I also noticed this when in multiplayer lobbies.

Back