Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.44 Now Available, Adds Toyota GT-One, Lamborghini Urus, Audi R8

• Thread starter Famine
  • 889 comments
If the suggestions are approved by the moderators, I contribute the idea of recreating auctions replacing the Legends Car Dealer.
Since the game has systems that recreate dealerships for new cars and second-hand sales, I see it logical that classic cars could be obtained in virtual auctions since it is this method that is actually used for the trade of this type of historical cars.
The auctions could be replicated offline with a semi-random system of bids and price ranges similar to those currently used in the game for the sale of used cars. But there would be the possibility of allowing online bidding by other players in the community, although this could generate some frustration (which on the other hand would also replicate reality because there is always someone richer 🤷‍♂️ )

One doesn't even have to think too much to find better ideas to implement "exclusive" cars, racing games had unicorns for ages. Every single idea in this thread about this is miles better than what we have. And those ideas can improve the game in other areas as well.
Make us complete a set of missions as a Manufacturer test driver, that would not only help with invites, but also give something new for the missions tab. Manufacturer-specific championships also would not only solve the problem with invites, but give people new championships, which seems to be a pretty popular request. There's also literally an achievement for buying 10 of the same car, something similar could easily be tied up to an invite and maybe give people a reason to not just buy 10 karts to get that achievement.
Sure, make it hard to get, but achievable if you are dedicated to it. And grinding tickets everyday doesn't count for being achievable through dedication, it's just luck.

And this is top-of-my-head stuff.
Well, you're coming from a place of genuine love/enthusiasm for car culture with no ulterior motive. I don't buy (to a degree) the narrative that PD is in this for the love of cars. These systems are too broken (maliciously so) for that to be the case. I won't be shocked if they expand the Hagerty component and allow for car loans in GT8. :lol:And of course, an accompanying repossession game mechanic, if your payments aren't made on time lol.

Your ideas are great btw, if I didn't make that clear.

I won't be shocked if they expand the Hagerty component and allow for car loans in GT8. :lol:And of course, an accompanying repossession game mechanic, if your payments aren't made on time lol.

Your ideas are great btw, if I didn't make that clear.
So I have make monthly car payments on 330? If it works out to a million crs a month I could have it paid in 20 months 🤣. I guess if my payments are late ,PD will put a boot on my car until I pay up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
My shelves are full of engines rusting and collecting dust. Plus you can buy them directly now, I'd rather NEVER won anymore engines with the roulette, and NEVER see another 6* ****ing engine (or parts) ticket.
It's just for us who participate the engine bonanza. Newer players need more engines for swap. We also barely get post bonanza engines before the swap shop. If they fix the roulette to give more engines, we wouldn't need the swap shop.

I have no use for them, I'd prefer credits, even low amounts. I have around 30 collecting dust. And I swapped 2 cars.
I wish we could just delete tickets. I'd delete the engine and parts tickets right away. Not worth the 30 seconds it takes to open them.

And before anyone says just don't open it and let it expire, I don't like the little number above my garage.

Filipino pride.

18eacbbc52c100-screenshotUrl.jpg

18eacbbe9c292-screenshotUrl.jpg

18eacbc170417-screenshotUrl.jpg

I'm liking this update but I do have a huge problem now, I'm starting to like the Urus IRL, what should I do? 🤔
Go to a Lamborghini dealership and have a chat with a salesman about “your” Urus. ;) What color you bought and the track time you spent with it at the Nurburgring. ;) Request to have a seat in one and remark about the positive upgrades it has compared to your old 2018 model. Hey, see what happens next. :lol:

Both the 911 Carrera RS 964 '92 and the 911 Carrera RS 901 '73 feel very stiff and slippery in the rear. A good example is trying to take carousel on the ring. Otherwise everything else looks good! Thanks again!

I'm liking this update but I do have a huge problem now, I'm starting to like the Urus IRL, what should I do? 🤔
Bring your checkbook.

It's just so interesting how the BoP affects the TS020's power. I tried out the time trial featuring it at Fuji Speedway, and it seems like BoP strips well over 100HP off, maybe even 200. Very interesting - almost reminds me of the tons of power the Celica (ST205) rally car gets when BoP is on.

EDIT: Also, why does the TS020 have over 100HP more in GT7 than it did in GT6? Specifically, 764HP in GT7 vs. 599HP in GT6. Maybe the former used the HP that was used in qualifying, whereas the latter uses the HP for when it was actively racing?

Last edited:
It's just so interesting how the BoP affects the TS020's power. I tried out the time trial featuring it at Fuji Speedway, and it seems like BoP strips well over 100HP off, maybe even 200. Very interesting - almost reminds me of the tons of power the Celica (ST205) rally car gets when BoP is on.

EDIT: Also, why does the TS020 have over 100HP more in GT7 than it did in GT6? Specifically, 764HP in GT7 vs. 599HP in GT6. Maybe the former used the HP that was used in qualifying, whereas the latter uses the HP for when it was actively racing?
Basically Gr.2 BoP turns the '99 GT one into the '98 specs (almost)

and why it has more HP in default state: 764HP is the qualifying power, it ran with 600HP in LMGTP race spec

Last edited:
Back