Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.48 Now Available: Volvo Returns, Five New Cars, New Extra Menu, & New Engine Swaps

• Thread starter Famine
  • 572 comments
I don't think they are supposed to wipe just for rain, they worked in tandem with the winscreen washer on the real car
Yes. @mr_pepps referenced a post stating the headlight wipers were not working (that I'm sure was full of sarcasm) and he was thankful that the wipers were working per the video he quoted.

I was just pointing out that his original reference was in regards to the headlight wipers (that apparently do not work) and not the windshield wipers (which do work)....

Prices for the new cars are reasonable, glad to see a new extra menu book I'll be able to complete today, sad that the reward is an engine ticket. For the new races disappointed the WTC800 one isn't a new grind race option. When they said they adjusted the mechanical damage for EVs, what exactly are they referring to?

Also where will we be able to see the new Hagerty prices?
Hoping for a big discount on the Porsche 917...

Also where will we be able to see the new Hagerty prices?
I'm going through the Hagerty's cars that have new engines/new bodies available for purchase or are sources for engine swaps now. I should have that info ready and posted before the end of the day. There are a few race cars for which we'll just have to wait until they show up again, though I can tell you the Porsche 962 C will be cheaper than the 1,500,000 Cr. it is now.

All 20 mil cars must discounted about 50-70%!!!!
GT economy collapses!!!!
It makes no sense to buy the super expensive cars without any event

Last edited:
Anyone checked yet if Volvo paints have been added to GT Auto already or not? I won't be able to hop on until stupid work gets out of the stupid way first. 😤 Lol

Yes please, I'd love to see the Volvo S80 V8 and the Noble M600 :D
Never realized M600 has the Volvo V8..🤯
Can't lie this is a top tier update for me. Loving the downswept semi racing exhaust on the Volvo although wish we could get steel wheels, couldn't find any alloys this morning that really suited it.

Really digging the additional lighting options for the Volvo too. Itching to finish work and give it a razz.
I have quite a few times already hoped for them to make different size stock wheels available.
Anyone checked yet if Volvo paints have been added to GT Auto already or not? I won't be able to hop on until stupid work gets out of the stupid way first. 😤 Lol
No.. 😠 we NEED that Polestar Volvo "Rebel Blue".. from the V40.

Something tells me you had a bad experience with those entities.

For what it's worth, the other 2 20th-century GT500 cars needed to complete the new Extra Menu are currently available in Hagerty's as special picks as well, with the Nissan seeing a 200,000-Cr. price drop from its immediate previous appearance.
Charles de Gaulle is a nuclear powered aircraft carrier named after a French statesman.
GT economy collapses!!!!
There was an online time trial that used the 917k. The prize for participation was a 917k in the livery we have on the Living Legend. The was also a tine trial for the $20M Ferrari.

Guys, am I the only one who find the V40 sound muffled?
Yes, very. I've owned a few 5-pot cars (one of which was the Focus ST with the Volvo engine) and this one in the game sounds nothing like any of them. In cockpit view the sound is a bit closer to reality with the racing exhaust, though still sounds like you're wearing ear muffs, and from the outside, it's crap, absolutely nowhere near. Shame; 5cyl engines sound glorious normally.

The new races and engine swaps are a little bit meh, but overall, the update is fantastic, just for the new cars alone. Can't wait to install it once I get home.

Really need to stop doing this after every content update....
18fca26ba0d83-screenshotUrl (1).jpg

Nice car update. I have a feeling they are done with track updates for this game.
I would assume nothing. That said, I’m personally quite sure we’ll see a new track by the end of this year, especially now that the GTWS live rounds will be starting soon. I’m betting on Yas Marina, to take a guess.

Last edited:
I would assume nothing. I’m personally quite sure we’ll see a new track by the end of this year, especially now that the GTWS live rounds will be starting soon.
I'm not.

Many good options here that would fit into Gr4, and the V8 S60 could be Gr3

View attachment 1359981
Now see.... I would freaking LOVE THAT !!!

No engine swap for the 240? We need that T5 or LS1 to spice it up. Or maybe they are saving the swap for future V70R or 850 T5R updates.. or maybe we get a Volvo with that 4.4 Yamaha V8. I wish.
Exactly. I was hoping for an LS swap or something. Alas, checked GT Auto - nada.

GT7 stuck on loading screen on my ps5 after 1.48. It says "saving" in lower right corner of my screen, if that means anything. Short of chucking ps5 off a bridge, what to do? Thanks in advance..

GT7 stuck on loading screen on my ps5 after 1.48. It says "saving" in lower right corner of my screen, if that means anything. Short of chucking ps5 off a bridge, what to do? Thanks in advance..
I found a way in, for anyone else dealing with this. I hit the ps button on controller, clicked on gt7 in game switcher, scrolled down to activities and clicked on "car collector." That let me in fairly quick. Hope this helps you as well.

Close Application and relaunch, on my PS4 it happens every day.
Didn't work on ps5. I found a way in tho, thx you.

GT economy collapses!!!!
This game lack of high paying/grinding races of course, but seriously, I have been able to buy every single car without any microtransactions, and I still get 93M in the bank while playing occasionally, I don't get how you guys are playing...

Latest Posts

Back