Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.44 Now Available, Adds Toyota GT-One, Lamborghini Urus, Audi R8

• Thread starter Famine
  • 889 comments
I'm shocked (and not in the Capt. Louis Renault way) the GT-One is that cheap. The new R8 and Urus are both 300,000 Cr., while the base payout for the Nurburgring European Clubman Cup went from 25,000 Cr. to 125,000 Cr. (for a 15-minute race).

New races/payouts:
  • Blue Moon Bay European Clubman Cup 600 - 4 laps at Infield A Reverse, 50,000 Cr. for an unclean win
  • High Speed Ring Schwarzwald League - 5 laps at the reverse layout, 65,000 Cr. for an unclean win
  • Sarthe World Touring Car 900 - 10 laps with chicanes, 400,000 Cr. for an unclean win

Last edited:
Car Prices:
  • Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus '16 - 300,000 Cr.
  • Lamborghini Urus '18 - 300,000 Cr.
  • Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99 - 2,500,000 Cr.
Events:

European Clubman Cup 600
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A Reverse - 4 laps, 50,000 Cr.
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife - Payout adjusted to 125,000 Cr.
Schwarzwald League
  • High Speed Ring Reverse - 5 laps, 65,000 Cr.
World Touring Car 900
  • 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit - 10 laps, 400,000 Cr.
Extra Menu Prizes:
  • Jaguar: Jaguar D-type '54

it weird that the GT-one has 764hp and 900kg - i wonder hows that under Gr.2 BoP since those numbers are higher than the real one

Last edited:
1711609258124.png

Car Prices:
  • Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus '16 - 300,000 Cr.
  • Lamborghini Urus '18 - 300,000 Cr.
  • Toyota GT-One (TS020) '99 - 2,500,000 Cr.
Events:

European Clubman Cup 600
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A Reverse - 4 laps, 50,000 Cr.
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife - Payout adjusted to 125,000 Cr.
Schwarzwald League
  • High Speed Ring Reverse - 5 laps, 65,000 Cr.
World Touring Car 900
  • 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit - 10 laps, 400,000 Cr.
Extra Menu Prizes:
  • Jaguar: Jaguar D-type '54
Nice 400k for 10 laps. Hope it's enough for a 24H cycle.

Nice 400k for 10 laps. Hope it's enough for a 24H cycle.
I'd hope there's a 24-hour cycle as 10 laps is somewhere north of 30 minutes (probably closer to 40), making the Cr./hour worse than the rejiggered Nurburgring European Clubman Cup.

To be honest… I feel like we’ve got bonus race this month with reward adjusted for Clubman Cup on Nordschleife. I mean… I know that this race is around year old, but I never did make it more than once with this ultra low credit payment (custom race on Nurburgring did payed more…)

I'd hope there's a 24-hour cycle as 10 laps is somewhere north of 30 minutes (probably closer to 40), making the Cr./hour worse than the rejiggered Nurburgring European Clubman Cup.
It's 225k less than the GR.4 Le Mans, but hopefully a bit more fun to race with rain at night. That's if it's got the full magic at this event. Plus, I'll see about doing my own 24H.

I guess no one cares about a couple of decals, but I find it amusing that PD decides to do collab with a racing anime that uses Wipeout/F-Zero style vehicles. People are up in arms whenever a new VGT gets added and now this. They should bring back the Red Bull X2010/2011/2014 to seal the deal :lol: I'm sure the itasha fans will be happy, but I would much prefer if they did collab with MF Ghost and bring the Odawara Pikes Peak, or with Overtake! and bring F4 cars and Motegi/Sugo.

From the website. Interestingly they went the extra length to modify existing real world tracks for the races in the anime. There's a hybrid Fuji combining the old and current layout, Bahrain, Monaco, COTA, Interlagos and Shanghai (the last track seems completely fictional). So maybe there is some effort involved in the production after all. And if you look at the list of sponsors at the bottom of the page even Super Formula, Honda Racing and Gazoo Racing are involved.
race-calendar.png

Anyway, I'm sure no one else cares about this. Now back to arguing which Group the GT-One should belong in :P For the record, IMO the Gr system is not granular enough and it's gonna be messy no matter if it's in Gr.1 or Gr.2. Heck even Gr.2 alone can be split into 3 different classes atm.

Last edited:
At least it'll be among the CLK and F1. Add the '98 livery and a detune. I dislike that the Super GT and DTM car are there as well, but GR.1 is just bonkers with the AWD and VGT cars and Group C. At least it's kind of "home" in the class it debuted.

Last edited:
Polyphony should patch the GT-One in the next update and put it in Gr. 1. Having it in Gr. 2 is utterly and completely unacceptable.

And this is especially harmful for other potential LMGTP and LMP900 cars that could come later in the game’s lifespan or GT8.
LMP900s and the Speed 8 LMGTP are absolutely going to be Gr.1 should they get added.

The way to think of it is "does this car have a road car version?". If not, it'll be in Gr.1. If it does, it'll be Gr.2.

I see Gallo and his brutally overpowered Alfa have made the trip to the new event at Blue Moon Bay. Does PD have some kind of inside joke going on with him or something?

Polyphony should patch the GT-One in the next update and put it in Gr. 1. Having it in Gr. 2 is utterly and completely unacceptable.

And this is especially harmful for other potential LMGTP and LMP900 cars that could come later in the game’s lifespan or GT8.
Clearly this is a hill on which you are prepared to die but I think it's time to realise that very few others are willing to die with you.

The engine swaps are a bit meh. They seem to be focussing on one manufacturer each update, hopefully they get around to Chevrolet and Ferrari eventually

Now that's a nice surprise, finally an interesting reward for Extra Menu. And I was wondering yesterday whether to buy the XJR-9 from LCD or not...

(Thank goodness Toyota GT-One is so cheap so I can afford both 😁 )
The best thing - if you don't want the D-type, Andi will take it off your hands for 3,384,610 Cr., just off the 2-week high, and only about 500,000 Cr. less than it would take to buy all 3 cars needed to complete the Extra Menu. Of course, the XJ220 and E-type won't be available for another 3 months unless they're special picks.

Back