Gran Turismo All Star A-Spec help

  • Thread starter Thread starter noctis198
  • 3 comments
  • 1,814 views
Messages
6
Messages
noctis198
Hi Y'all, I was wondering if anyone can help me with what type of car and settings i need to beat these challenges I have both a Nascar car and a Super GT Nismo GT-R that has over 600 HP. Can anyone help me out with what i need exactly?
 
I beat it with a ZR1 RM but got demolished at Nurburgring, due to always making my mistakes with an opponent right on my rear which never ends well for you. I was able to make it up in the other 4 races and got the championship though.
 
1.B-Spec the NR-A Challenge (lv 6) and get the Mazda Furai.
2.Win the Like The Wind event with the Furai to get the Toyota Minolta.
3.Crush the GT All Stars.
 
Back