Gran Turismo All Star

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snilex
  • 28 comments
  • 2,763 views
Messages
125
Sweden
Stockholm
Messages
Snilex
I need some pointers because this event is getting expensive for me, two DS3's have already been destroyed.

It's really getting on my nerves that I can't complete it with gold, I have it on Bronze but that's as same as nothing.

What car did you use, how do I get it, how should I tune it, most importantly, no "have that higher than this, and this lower than that" Give me numbers, so I get it right, I don't wanna guess my way to get what you get, so get onto your game check your settings and write them down.

I'm very frustrated right now so I might sound rude and I apologize for that.

Regards
 
I need some pointers because this event is getting expensive for me, two DS3's have already been destroyed.

It's really getting on my nerves that I can't complete it with gold, I have it on Bronze but that's as same as nothing.

What car did you use, how do I get it, how should I tune it, most importantly, no "have that higher than this, and this lower than that" Give me numbers, so I get it right, I don't wanna guess my way to get what you get, so get onto your game check your settings and write them down.

I'm very frustrated right now so I might sound rude and I apologize for that.

Regards

Saved 4.9 million patiently and bought a FGT from the online collector. You will need one eventually anyway so the sooner the better really. Plus it absoloutely batters everything on the track :D.
 
Saved 4.9 million patiently and bought a FGT from the online collector. You will need one eventually anyway so the sooner the better really. Plus it absoloutely batters everything on the track :D.

Alright, I guess I gonna run a few, and some more American races for that 117k credits then :)
 
Saved up for an Audi R10. Also have beat it with the Toyota Minolta 88C-V, Nissan R89C, Pescarolo Hybrid and Audi R8.
 
I used the Minolta 88C-V to win this event, but using the FGT will be easier. You'll need the FGT for the Formula GT Championship anyway.
 
It was a piece of cake with the Toyota Minolta.
 
What's the price on Toyota Minolta? I'll buy a FGT car as soon as possible though.
Thank's for the answers by the way, made my frustration go down a level.
 
What's the price on Toyota Minolta? I'll buy a FGT car as soon as possible though.
Thank's for the answers by the way, made my frustration go down a level.

I can't remember the exact price, but it was around the same price as an FGT (just under 5,000,000 Cr).

You can also win the Minolta in the "Like The Wind" extreme event, but it depends if you have a car capable of winning it.
 
You win the 88C-V in the Aspec "Like the wind series".
 
I need some pointers because this event is getting expensive for me, two DS3's have already been destroyed.

Mate, you are a true american idiot...hehehehehe, you just lost '12,000pennies'
 
If you get the ZR1, RM it and then tune it all the way, you can win Like The Wind and therefore the Toyota Minolta. There's a setup you need to win at Indy in LTW that I can't recall right now, but I'm sure you can search the board for it.
 
Super GT Serie (22 B-spec):

Price Car in B-spec: Castrol TOM’s Supra ‘97 (P)
Racing Soft 36.000 Cr. + Turbo 3 30.000 Cr.
Don´t change settings or anything else. Just use it as it is.#

Won easily and just paid 66.000 Cr. for the win.

Also the Supra is fun to drive.
 
R92CP + High rpm turbo 👍

Hehehe, it just popped up in the UCD when it was time for All star. Of course I had to buy it since it is an insaaaaaane :scared: car.

Easy win in that car.
 
It seems like I'll have to level up my BSpec abit. I'm already on that though, thanks for all the help.

DEADLIST, I'm from Sweden thank you very much. I don't know why I'm an idiot though.
 
I did it with the stealth R10 and therefore paid zip because it came with the game.
 
I can't remember the exact price, but it was around the same price as an FGT (just under 5,000,000 Cr).

You can also win the Minolta in the "Like The Wind" extreme event, but it depends if you have a car capable of winning it.

It is 4,600,000 Cr.
 
Snilex the car I used was the Mazda Furai with these settings: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=143119 You can win the Furai once your at level 5 b Spec from the Mazda Race saves you loads of £ and the Furai will also be good enough to win you the Minolta in A Spec aswell :)

It is possible to win Like the Wind with the Furai, but extremely difficult. Using a DS3 I could win the Indy race with it, but the Furai was far too twitchy to win the Daytona race. I had to use the ZR1 RM to win that one.

So... I wouldn't recommend doing LtW with the Furai, because it will be a pretty frustrating experience. But the Minolta is definitely the way to go for the All Stars championship.
 
You can win with the Furai, as i've done so myself. It's not easy, but it can be done after a few tries.
 
I've got the Furai already, call me stupid but I actually bought it. Great car as far as I've seen, haven't tuned it yet though but if you say I can use it for All star, that's what imma do. But the other cars will be on my list, especially the FGT.
 
I can't remember the exact price, but it was around the same price as an FGT (just under 5,000,000 Cr).

You can also win the Minolta in the "Like The Wind" extreme event, but it depends if you have a car capable of winning it.

Like the wind I used the GT40 spec II thing. Just tuned it up with everything I could such as soft racing tyres and that. Then tweaked it for 10 minutes in a free run and smashed everything with it.
 
I need some pointers because this event is getting expensive for me, two DS3's have already been destroyed.

I feel your pain! This event caused quite a lot of frustration for me too :banghead:

I tried it numerous times with the Corvette ZR1 RM and couldn't do it... Ended up saving $4,000,000 and bought the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP... That did the trick, no mods, just soft racing tyres.
 
I want to let you know my progress.

Like the Wind: I easy did with Zonda R, I kind of laughed at it when i was done, that gave me the Minolta which as you guys stated, would destroy All star and it did.
I gonna do the Dream Car event as well with the Minolta, I did Like the Wind on B spec, won the first one but on the Indy(Am I correct now?), my driver was in first place all the way until last lap. When it was time to pass the last driver in the race and my driver brakes and place himself behind him and let the Minolta behind my driver pass and win, right before the finish line. Kind of frustrating but no biggie, I'll do it again when I feel like it.

Thanks for all the recommendations. It helped me alot.
 
I used the Mazda 787B, it is a frustrating event even with a decent car - its so light the AI can touch you and you spin out
 
Yeah, but now it's done. I kind of cheated though, I had my driver using the X1 that I got my hands on. I'm not proud of it. >_<
 
Got bronze overall with the Zonda Prize car. Good on the straighter tracks not as good on the technicals. Did a little better with the Minolta, Sliver overall, but really close behind to the gold. I probably would have won with it if I stuck to it, but eventually I got frustrated and wanted to move on, so I saved for then raced the all stars with an FGT for the easy win.

Yes it's a challenge, but it's not worth getting so frustrated that you want to hurl the DS3 controller across the room... =p

I'm seriously considering saving up for a DFGT Wheel. Some of these challenges are nearly impossible with just a DS3...
 
Same problem! Tweaked the Veyron and I'd win the first two races easy but I destroyd my first place on the ''Ring'' with a spin after 3/4 finished :ouch:

And who in name of the lord did came up with Cape Ring??? :yuck:
 
Back