Gran Turismo All stars help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDM_GTR
  • 4 comments
  • 1,067 views
Messages
22
Messages
j_guida21
I'm having such a hard time with the "gran turismo all stars" events(A-spec) ... I've got gold in every other expert series race but for some reason no matter what car I use I just can't beat any or even stay ahead. If someone could please recomend me a car to beat this championship with that would be much appreciated, thanks!
 
I won it with Peugeot 908 and F1 GTR race car! ;)
 
First, B spec to win Amateur NR-A Roadster Cup price car Mazda Furai, then use Furai to win A spec Extreme Like the Wind price car Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89. Finally, use Minolta to use All Star.

You only need to spend money on upgrade turbo and soft racing tires on Furai and Minolta

Or, if you have money, you can buy RM ZR1
 
Wait till your abit higher and and come back to it.If you unlock the minolta from the level 21 "like the wind" its pretty easy using that.
 
I'm having such a hard time with the "gran turismo all stars" events(A-spec) ... I've got gold in every other expert series race but for some reason no matter what car I use I just can't beat any or even stay ahead. If someone could please recomend me a car to beat this championship with that would be much appreciated, thanks!

The above responses are correct, there are also other options, if you search for other threads on the Gran Turismo All stars race you will find some useful infomation.

👍
 
Back