Gran Turismo (and other games) E-sports site

Messages
1
United Kingdom
Hampshire
Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to post this so if it's in the wrong the place please feel free to move this if needs be.


I'm currently in the process of setting up a competitive gaming site for consoles. The site will feature TV style tournaments that people can watch in real time. The people playing in these tournaments will also be eligible for prizes.

I am posting here to gauge the interest of Gran Turismo 5 players in being apart of this site, other games being considered range from Dirt to Dead or alive, and while there has been interest in these other games from other sites I've visited I feel diversity is key for the site's success.

Any feedback regarding GT5 as a competitive game (or others, mentioned or not) would be appreciated as I feel GT5 would work well if there is enough interest from gamer's.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and reply to, this thread.

(apologies again if this is in the wrong place.)
 
Last edited:
Back