Gran Turismo Anywhere

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tweetman_277
  • 9 comments
  • 3,585 views
Messages
629
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Tweetman_277
Right, does anyone know how this service is meant to work? Ive been through so many attempts with B-Spec to make it work but it simply wont budge for me!!! Is the service down, or does it not let you use it from the same Web spot as your PS3, or does it simply not work with the opera browser?
 
Bumping, I'd like to know also
 
I think its offline for now, because of the previous online difficulties.
 
I personally think it may have ways to link your PSP to your GT5 account and do things?
 
If you check the website it tells you it will be up in December. Says it on the b spec portion of the site
 
more bs from pd id imagine

How about you don't jump to conclusions? I doubt they intended to have this ready at release time. I would think they want any bugs out of the way first, in case any coding needed to be changed after release. This is coming in December.
 
I have a couple questions regarding Grand Turismo Anywhere.

How am I able to control B-Spec races?

Can I log on from any computer?

Does my Playstation have to be on with GT5 running?

Any help would be great thanks.
 
Why dont you guys read the PD website. All the information is there..

Here for the lazy. http://eu.gran-turismo.com/au/products/gt5/bspec/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Racing Your "My Driver"s Between Friends for Experience

Making Your Driver Public
Set your "My Driver" to "Share with Friends" to enable that driver to compete with the "My Driver" of your friends on PlayStation®Network (PSN) in a Remote Race.

Hosting Remote Races


Select the "My Drivers" of you and your friends that are set public, then choose your cars. Once a race set is created the race will begin automatically. This is called "Remote Racing".

After completion of the race, all "My Drivers" that participated in the remote race will gain experience. You can race your "My Drivers" against your friend's drivers in this way to gain experience.

*The service for remote race is planned to start from January 2011.
* To host a remote race, it is necessary to sign into the PlayStation®Network.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Back