Gran Turismo Boutique

  • Thread starter Thread starter rudi555
  • 7 comments
  • 1,693 views

Opinion about Gran Turismo Boutique

  • I will buy

    Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I want to buy but can't afford it

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • I can but but I don't want

    Votes: 19 39.6%
  • I don't care

    Votes: 17 35.4%
  • I'm not at Europe

    Votes: 12 25.0%

  • Total voters
    48
Messages
89
Messages
rudi555mustang
Hi!
Just noticed this
It's a Gran Turismo Boutique.
Unfortunately, it's only avaliable in Europe, and it's quite expensive, but original and it's limited, so... if you are from Europe, start buying.

Shop here:
http://www.shop.eu.gran-turismo.com/
 
It's also not looking good and the GT logos are really small - so it's basically just an overpriced shirt. The jacket isn't looking too shabby, tho.
 
Lol, I've seen it before, I would never dream of buying anything from there.
 
Saw some of the stuff but it's not me. If they do a Christmas jumper or other novelty stuff then maybe.
 
Haha, the logo is so small it's not worth the price imo
 
Where's the poll option for "it looks like they're trying to sell branded gaming apparel as high fashion"?
 
I would never buy such mergendising stuff. It would be embarrassing to go out with game logos on my jacket.
 
Back