gran-turismo.com problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter buziii
  • 9 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
365
Messages
buziii
I've not been able to log-in to this site for remote racing over the last few days. I get a message following my log-in attempt that says:

"Missing return URL parameter"

Anybody else having this problem? Is it their problem or mine?
 
mozilla firefox browser worked for me, remote racing as i type...
 
Same here, working fine using Mozilla Firefox.
 
*&%$%%^$& it! now i'm getting "Unable to retrieve race start information from the game server." ???
wonder if a) my ps3 -at home- went off line, or b) something IS up with sony?
 
Hi buziii,
I had the same problem yesterday, you'll find the solution here, have a great day!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191955

Ahh, thanks Vince. You should have berated me for not using the Search function!

If this fix works, I'll take your Bobs for another spin.

EDIT: Yep, that worked! Thanks!

Vince - If you wondering where your Bobs are, they're all playing at Circuit de La Sarthe for about 20 minutes.
 
Last edited:
It didn't work in firefox but works in opera for me..
 
Ahh, thanks Vince. You should have berated me for not using the Search function!

If this fix works, I'll take your Bobs for another spin.

EDIT: Yep, that worked! Thanks!

Vince - If you wondering where your Bobs are, they're all playing at Circuit de La Sarthe for about 20 minutes.

:) thanks a lot buziii !
 
Back