Gran Turismo: Mobile will be announced at E3

• Thread starter torontoml
  • 25 comments

torontoml

Premium
torontoml
In the June episode of Qore on the PSN available for those with subscriptions, they announce that there will be a Gran Turismo coming and at the end they were able to play it although they didn't show anything, so it will probably be coming very soon. The new PSP Go is supposed to launch in the fall of this year.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363406

Last edited:
images/video or some kind of visual evidence please. You mentioned it looks like the images posted. But what images?

images/video or some kind of visual evidence please. You mentioned it looks like the images posted. But what images?

I didn't say anything about images posted? But I added a link to the images of the new PSP to the first post.

Sorry my mistake. I actually mixed up your post with another who posted similar information. Cheers.

the june episode was leaked early and it basically features the PSP Go and its been confirmed that Gran Turismo will be available on the it very soon!

I think that clip of Gran Turismo is actually GT5P. I am pretty sure I have seen that exact scene before.

Yeah it would be GT5P, PSP Go doesn't have the power to display that. Unless we are in for a huge suprise..

Well last thing I recall before this being said about GT mobile was that ti won't be worked on till after GT5. So I am surprised enough for now.

Well last thing I recall before this being said about GT mobile was that ti won't be worked on till after GT5. So I am surprised enough for now.
Chances are Sony wanted to get an existing big name exclusive to be at launch so they had PD hire a whole new team to do the Mobil. There will probably be a couple other existing Sony games at launch so they don't have a repeat of the PS3.(Both Resistance and Motorstorm were new titles)

Jordan, if your reading this thread at some point it might be worth moving this section to its own space on the main forum list (such as next to Gran Turismo 5) because it has now become current again. :)

Robin.

John Koller says about PSP Go and new titles for PSP:
“It’s a 3.8-inch screen, it’s 43 percent lighter than the PSP-3000, 16 gigs flash memory, Bluetooth support and all digital content so the UMD drive goes away so it’s going to be something a lot of consumers like - download straight to a hard drive,”

“There’s games like Gran Turismo that are being announced at E3, and LittleBigPlanet that’s been announced before, and Jak & Daxter and there’s even a new Metal Gear Solid coming, so all those games will be available…”

“Integration with PSP is very important to us. And it works just like PSP-3000… A lot of people like to be able to take their content from PS3 with them on the go.”
http://www.vg247.com/2009/05/30/psp-go-to-land-in-stores-this-fall-says-koller/

Kazunori Yamauchi in the house at E3! My impressions...

John's Notebook: Gran Turismo for PSP
* 800 cars, 35 tracks with multiple variations, legacy license?
* I love the hell out of Gran Turismo... but are you kidding me? 800 cars? No damn way!
* full game, not a scaled-down GT
* trading and sharing of cars?
* October 9, 2009 release (are you sure?) to coincide with PSP Go

As for the game itself...
Ferrari Enzo!!! "Fanboys," your Ferrari fix is complete! That's crazy stuff for PSP gamers. Going to be an awesome GT. You may hate the long waits for GT games, but at least they come through. And they sure did come through right here, even with that little preview.

Ferrari Enzo :)

gtmobileenzo.jpg

Back