Gran Turismo | Most difficult Events

• Thread starter nummer0
  • 9 comments
Serbia
Serbia
Master thread for all difficult events in GT.
Due to age - only GT5 onwards will be included.

Gran Turismo 5:
  • Grand Tour - Eiger Nordwand
  • S. Vettel Challenge
Gran Turismo 6:

Gran Turismo Sport:

Gran Turismo 7:

• Mission Challenge Moby Dick Eco Challenge (Least Fuel, Fastest Lap 2)
  • Mission Challenge Gone with the Wind Drift Mission (Intermediate Drifting 2)
  • Mission Challenge The Human Comedy Lake Maggiore Circuit One Hour

I will be updating the OP. By difficult I mean event which takes more than 5 retries.
Please post and elaborate events which I may have missed.

Last edited:
Anytime I get something done in less than 5 tries, it was too easy and a waste of my time to even bother.
I hate when I butcher a turn and still get gold. They need to add a platinum level for faster people, but I know slower people will never be satisfied that they can't obtain it.

Catch-22.

and that is why they need global leader boards, mid tier talent can scrape a gold anyone faster can challenge for a regional, national, global ranking in each event

I haven't touched GT5 in probably 8 years but I felt the GT-R around the Nordschleife trophy to be quite hard. Maybe one day I can get myself to revisit it :D

Sector 5 Le Mans takes the cake as the hardest event in history of Gran Turismo second only to S. Vettel challenge (on a gamepad before sensitivity update).

The physics of this game is a complete joke, there is no rear axle grip at high speeds at all. So in that event your apex has to be surgically precise.

Last edited:
Sector 1 of Suzuka is tuff. I’m up to 100mi of attempts and my best was .200sec short of silver. I’m on a wheel using 0 aids, but I’m considering using traction control now.

The physics of this game is a complete joke, there is no rear axle grip at high speeds at all. So in that event your apex has to be surgically precise.

I find that the game now relies heavily on downforce. I caught on after multiple spins and all the other cars on the grid were fitted with downforce parts.

How old many of us feel seeing that only GT5 onwards 'Due to age'.

Anyway, you definitely should add the WTC600 Championship, specifically the one at Suzuka.

My top list most challenging:

1. Nordschleife gold lap
2. S-10
3. Catalunya 3rd sector
4. WTC 800 on hard
5. Deep Forest mid sector
6. Laguna Seca gold lap
7. Circuit de la Sarthe final sector
8. Music Rally #3

Le Mans final sector ! I got gold after maybe 100 tries, by about 3 tenths!

I can't believe the real life 908 is that hard to drive, and that dangerous. It was a nightmare. The Dualsense is just not precise enough to run that fast into 5 corners. It's just so difficult...

No I have to do the full lap, i'm 5 tenths away from gold. That one feels a lot more difficult than other full laps , they literally ask you to align the 5 perfect sectors, which is incredibly difficult. No to mention that the most difficult one is the last one...

Back