Gran Turismo Music Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRufus
  • 7 comments
  • 1,238 views
Messages
323
Switzerland
Switzerland
I am currently working on a kind of a music video about GT. I have created a small clip to show you what can be expected. I have used for now footage of GT4, but may add later some of GT5P. You're welcome to post here critics and suggestions. It's just a small "beta-clip" so don't expect to much ;)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsT3FLwrrLA
 
Its great so far but make sure to make the car transitions just a bit smoother if possible because im not a video editor myself so I wouldn't know.
 
You've got some nice edits there, although be careful not to base the entire video on a single idea (the morphing cars). I'd recommend mixing it up a bit more for your final video.

Nice work and a great idea to expand on!
 
oh nonono the video only does have a trickle of that what i want to do :) thx for your comments
 
Awesome vid man! As GT-R boy said, you need to make the car transitions smoother, other than that, nice job man.

Since your going all retro with the GT1 theme, have you thought about having the screen shatter, in a similar way to how it did in the first game? That would be pretty cool. 👍
 
The camera view around 0:48 in the vid woulda been a cool place to do a slow transition to the S2000. Just a little constructive criticism.
 
except start, 0:54 is best part... very nice vid. man! cheers!
 
The camera view around 0:48 in the vid woulda been a cool place to do a slow transition to the S2000. Just a little constructive criticism.

don't worry, as i said the video is just a beta, so of course there are some things to fix :)

Awesome vid man! As GT-R boy said, you need to make the car transitions smoother, other than that, nice job man.

Since your going all retro with the GT1 theme, have you thought about having the screen shatter, in a similar way to how it did in the first game? That would be pretty cool. 👍

I didn't do it because i was showing you a beta video, so don't expect to much. I can do that of course. Now i am trying to let cars disappear :D


except start, 0:54 is best part... very nice vid. man! cheers!

thx man!
 
Back