Gran Turismo PSP Career 1.0: 289 events, tuning and five cut tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Memetrix
  • 71 comments
  • 7,390 views
I'll clean myself up and not say anything stupid anymore. I admit, a full permission should be demanded for posting stuff like this thread.
 
...and remind this guys:if you are not from a certain discord server,you are not entitled to mod gran turismo. In short:no outsiders.
Way to miss everyone's point - I can only presume you or someone you're associated were told off over some kind of bad behaviour and decided that it's just the modders being nasty to outsiders rather than reflecting on what actually caused it.
 
...and remind this guys:if you are not from a certain discord server,you are not entitled to mod gran turismo. In short:no outsiders.
If it's all your own work you can do whatever you want. If you want to piggyback on someone else's work that's a different matter.

Anyone can mod Gran Turismo, I've modded GT5 and GT6 myself, but if I were to want to make a mod that used someone else's work as a starting point and then publish that mod, you bet I'd get permission to do it and explain what and how I'm going to do what I want to do first. And you know what when you ask permission and are up front about what you are doing, most modders are pretty chilled out about it.

They still might have issues with overuse of AI, and rightly so, as AI vibe coding can create a mess that's then forever associated with their work. But otherwise, they are an inclusive group for the most part.
 
I apologize to everyone for my recent attacks. I'm sorry. I was completely delirious for an hour.
 
Wow, all the heat i just observed feels like it got generated
Anyway
 
1790786439666.webp

1790786458591.webp
I pulled these from user beeeemooooo on Twitter, but the post has some foul language so I'm just including the images

Absolutely terrible. Let's put a little more effort in the things we're supposedly passionate about, yeah :rolleyes:
 
I pulled these from user beeeemooooo on Twitter, but the post has some foul language so I'm just including the images

Absolutely terrible. Let's put a little more effort in the things we're supposedly passionate about, yeah :rolleyes:
I'll be honest it doesn't look like Gran Turismo style-art at all.
 
That's right. Honestly-speaking, I would have placed actual art assets/textures from past GT games as well as even GT5/GT6 if possible if I was the modder.
 
The AI picture could be replaced by authentic Gran Turismo Art, I'd love to see some Gran Turismo art that reminds of older games of the series or etc.
 
Back