Gran Turismo PSP on VITA

• Thread starter CapnCowboy
  • 22 comments
United States
Kansas/U.S.A.
CapnCwby1969
Hello all! I was wondering if there are any VITA owners playing the PSP version of Gran Turismo on their VITAs? I wanted to know how you like it and whether it feels any better on the VITA compared to the PSP. I am considering getting the game, mainly because I can't find a better race game for my VITA...

Thanks for the input and happy racing!

Yea, I happen to own it.

It's just as much fun as PSP version, especially having all of the cars unlocked from the beginning (assuming you have a PSP version with cars already purchased, so you can transfer those to Vita).

It's pretty good fun, and it's totally worth 20 bucks. But, I hope you know that the only way you can get it on Vita is via PS3, since it's not up for sale in Vita's PSStore (yet).

But, hey there's a Most Wanted game coming up for Vita, which I'm very excited for. It is 99.9% the same as the console version, which is simply staggering, I'd advise you to get that as well as soon it hits the stores.

Hey, how are you enjoying you Vita?

Sorry for the late reply, I LOVE my VITA!! I have the APSHAULT INJECTION, but I think I want the GT5 PSP too...but I am waiting for the new NFS as well. The VITA, to me, is SO much fun! I am an older guy so the apps really don't appeal to me, but they are cute. I have had it since launch. Just want some really good race games!!

I have played many Vita race games. Still I come back to GTpsp on the Vita after a while. It still rocks!

I was able to download gt psp from ps store directly from my vita, maybe the store has been updated recently.

I just purchased a white ps vita, and had to get GT PSP. I love it, being able to get in any car I want. It is awesome compared to other psp/vita racing games. Take out all the driving aids and put it in manual, good clean fun. The graphics are ok but hey I get to take Gran Turismo wherever I go. To me it's worth the 20 bucks those vita games get pricey. The replays are pretty good to.

Hi Guys

any one know of how to get a save game from psp to Ps vita, I really dont habve the time to un lock everything again

I have shared some cars but its not all of them

Hi Guys

any one know of how to get a save game from psp to Ps vita, I really dont habve the time to un lock everything again

I have shared some cars but its not all of them
You could try copying the data to a PC and then onto the Vita but that probably won't work.

You could try copying the data to a PC and then onto the Vita but that probably won't work.
I trried coping to my PS3 then Vita but it did not load the save game it saw the save but said it could no load it shame, some of the best cars I will have to grind for no thanks

So I found something called magic save but my ps vita is hacked, loads of u tube vids on this, also I bough another copy from the store to play the game. I now have my psp game save on my ps vita

It's stupid that you can't get the DLC cars on the Vita.
only way of getting all DLC by QCMA just copy the folder over into the savegame folder of the PSP. I have downloaded all DLC cars am modding my vita later today.

I think the PSN store only have 3 DLC cars, Citroen, Lamb and GTR.

I want a money cheat for PS vita! so I can buy all the cars

The loading time is faster on the Vita than the original PSP. But other than that it runs the same.

Is there a way to change the steering sensitivity? I move the stick the slightest amount and the car is all over the place!

It's stupid that you can't get the DLC cars on the Vita.
There is a way, but through connecting the Vita to a PS3. You need to download the SP model cars from the PS Store, then transfer it using the Content Manager Assistant features (PS3 to PSP).

Is there a way to copy save data on the SD card of the PSP and paste it into the Vita?
I've tried copying my save file from my Vita (all cars in all colors collected - 4,447 cars, including SP models, and all driving challenges with gold medals) to my PSP, but it didn't seem to work.

TIP: It may sound weird, but you will need at least two Vita's or PSP's with GT PSP, doing multiplayer races, to get money and cars quickly.

There is a way, but through connecting the Vita to a PS3. You need to download the SP model cars from the PS Store, then transfer it using the Content Manager Assistant features (PS3 to PSP).

I've tried copying my save file from my Vita (all cars in all colors collected - 4,447 cars, including SP models, and all driving challenges with gold medals) to my PSP, but it didn't seem to work.

TIP: It may sound weird, but you will need at least two Vita's or PSP's with GT PSP, doing multiplayer races, to get money and cars quickly.
Could I use my PS4 to transfer?

Could I use my PS4 to transfer?
Pretty much sure that the PS Store on the PS4 (no rhyming intended) doesn't offer PSP classics, and that the Vita cannot transfer content (and vice-versa) to a PS4. Only remote play through PS4 Link.

Latest Posts

Back