Gran Turismo PSP "Sunday Cup"

• Thread starter gtmaster08
  • 7 comments
United States
Southern Pines
Saber_Leonhart
Cloud Of Advent
Hi to all of you Gran Turismo fans out there, I'm gtmaster and you may (may not) know me from the "Red Sun" and "Blue Moon" tournaments I held for GTs 1 and 2 respectively. Well, since I've been getting back into GT lately after numerous sessions on Black Ops 2 (you have the newly releases "Nuketown Zombies" and "Revolution" to thank for that) I thought that since the game doesn't have an "official" sunday cup that I would create one for you all to enjoy!:) Anyway, post your times with or without pictures at the end of each week to try to gain 1st place for that week. And it will be a "best of" meaning you will have 3 attempts to post the quickest time possible. So here are the tracks, on which any car can enter (as long as the car's HP is ≤276) for the Sunday Cup.

Week I (2/11-2/15)
Grand Valley East
Week II (2/18-2/22)
High Speed Ring
Week III (2/25-3/1)
Super Speedway

Anyway, if you choose to enter then do your best! And good luck to you all.👍

-gtmaster08

More like a best time competition. Simply this, like I mentioned before at the end of each of the weeks out of three attempts you do post the best time you have and then the stage will advance at the end of each week. And the final winner will have the lowest overall time after the three times are added. As for the mode this is done in, it all must be done in Time Trial mode.

One question, are we doing all the laps from a standing start, or will it be three fastest period?

Shows how much I use TT. All car options open?

Last edited:
Session 1> 1:17.149- DMC DeLorean S2.
Session 2> 1:21.267- Peugeot 206 S16.
Session 3> 1:13.166- Mitsu 3000GT MR.

Last edited:
Back