Gran Turismo PSP Video Footage Thread

• Thread starter Marky264
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
Surrey, United
Marky264
I thought i'd make up this thread contributing to all Gran Turismo PSP Gameplay Footage found on the Internet from the E3 Show Floor. I've been trying to find the clearest Videos shot for Different Courses and Cars. I'm mainly looking for footage of the famous Nurburgring which seems Selectable on the Menu on the E3 Demo just a case of selecting it I suppose as I've only seen Footage mainly from Trial Mountain and Monocco Footage Below which seems to be the clearest and best way to represent the cars Physics.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QypIvuYDPn0&feature=channel_page

If anyone uncovers any new footage please post in this thread 👍

There is a whole other existing thread for this.

No there is not. A Thread remotely close was the 'GT Mobile first video' relating to one video.

I'm relating to all Gameplay Footage found about the game. And having a thread dedicated to that would be alot easier then posting numerious threads about a new footage brought each time someone sees something diffrent this way it's more organised and simple.

EDIT: Reading the whole thread i take that back and I've just seen the other clips. I think a better way in organising the clups would be best so everyone can see the new footage. Or sticky one thread with all new footage seen. I dont mind if this gets closed I was just pointing out a request I have and a neater way to organise the Videos.

Last edited:
Actually, there are far more GT clips with footage. Simply search for PSP Go hands on (or something similar) and while most clips only show the PSP Go with a few games, usuallly one of them is GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back