Gran Turismo Rally Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big Tav
  • 4 comments
  • 952 views
Messages
7
Messages
Scotty_Tav
Hi guys, just trying to do the Rally stages on the special events and my cars just won't corner at all! I have STI's with dirt tires, Fully adjustable suspension and the car just wants to go straight!

What am I doing wrong? It must be set up as I am at level 33 so I can drive reasonably well.

I have tried with my Delta S4 Rally car too and same thing. First corner...straight. Help!
 
Take tcs off and srf off ABS 1 slide the corners by setting the car up before you reach it then apply throttle hopefully with as little seering as possible.
 
Last edited:
Maybe it's you. Maybe you are taking the corners too fast.

Buy a new rally car. Loeb's Citroen for example.

BTW level is not tied to how good driver you are.
 
Brake earlier than normal due to gravel/snow.
But before that use mark2002´s tip with the aids.
And I set the Torque distribution to 30f and 70r (I like a lively rear xD)
 
Thanks guys! I had the TC on and the Skid recovery force etc. Turned them all off and easily got gold. Cheers!
 
Back