Gran Turismo Rally

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 11 comments
  • 1,793 views

How would you like to see Rally in Gran Turismo?

  • WRC style / like "Gran Turismo rally" in GT5's special events

    Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Real races against 8 or more AI' cars (like A-spec races)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
  • like GT4 (against one car)

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • WRC style and real races

    Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Time Trials / Driving Missions / License Events

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • No Offroad racing for me

    Votes: 5 8.2%

  • Total voters
    61
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
I kinda love some rally circuits in GT5 and in previous games. Like Eiger K Trail, El Capitan, Grand Canyon, Toscana Circuit, etc. also the street racing in GT4 on Capri di Amalfi, Citta di Aria and George V Paris.

The driving physics are OK, But there is notting much to do which those good tracks. In GT4 in career mode you could only do a few laps against one AI car.
In GT5 you can only do a few rally events in special events.

I would like to see in A-spec real offroad races against 8 AI cars(or more) whit a decent amount of laps and some championchips.

How would you like to see rally in Gran Turismo?
 
Last edited:
I'm happy with the way the rally is in gt5 however there could be more events i like the whole time trial thing just like a real WRC event
 
I won't be able to enjoy rallying until I get Swiss Alps, Smokey Mountain, and Pikes Peak back.
 
Since rallying is nothing at all like closed circuit racing, I think it should be developed as a separate game altogether. It would help the Gran Turismo series find its focus rather than just having a bucket of random features like it is now.
 
I'd love to do a race on dirt against other cars, but have you seen the blinding dust trail?! They'd have to tone that down ALOT!
 
Since rallying is nothing at all like closed circuit racing, I think it should be developed as a separate game altogether. It would help the Gran Turismo series find its focus rather than just having a bucket of random features like it is now.

This would probably be the BEST way to go though!
 
Lack of proper rally tracks kills everything about rallying in the game, all the best cars are there from historic to new but after the special events there is nothing to do with them.
 
I would love to see more proper rallying WRC style. The current generated tracks are however very boring in every way.

The shape of the track never changes, there's no scenery whatsoever.
 
they need to change up the stages, offer a bigger set of events and more stages per event, get rid of (and by that i mean fix) the terrible co-driver, offer online stages maybe? and allow me to PLEASE retry the stage events for cash and such. :(
 
I don't mind the randomly generated courses - But at least make the championship more interesting!

Mechanical damage and car repairs between stages etc.
 
Both "WRC Style" and "real races" so I went with the 4th option. It just gives you so much freedom. You can take it per stage and so like WRC or do it Rallycross Style. So fun.
 
Both "WRC Style" and "real races" so I went with the 4th option. It just gives you so much freedom. You can take it per stage and so like WRC or do it Rallycross Style. So fun.

yeah rallycross style:tup:
 
Back