Gran Turismo Series Intro's

  • Thread starter Thread starter dantedani36
  • 28 comments
  • 2,369 views

The best ever Gran Turismo Intro?

  • Gran Turismo 1

    Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Gran Turismo 2

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Gran Turismo 3

    Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Gran Turismo 4

    Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Gran Turismo 5

    Votes: 10 14.1%

  • Total voters
    71
Messages
227
Messages
dantedani36
Hello Boys and Girls :)

Just thought I'd ask you what you think is the best ever
Gran Turismo intro (please comment). I did not add the GT5
intro because youtube has removed the original soundtrack
of it because of copyright issues :( But im pretty sure You
guys can watch it on your PS3.

Heres the intros:

Gran Turismo 1 : Released in 1997


Gran Turismo 2 : Released in 1999


Gran Turismo 3 : Released in 2001


Gran Turismo 4 : Released in 2005



I personally love the GT4 intro, it's just amazing..
I used to just restart the game to see it over and
over again, especially the beginning of the intro
with the song moon over the castle,
I always got cold shivers from it and still do :D

ENJOY and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
 
Last edited:
Probably US GT2 intro or Japanese GT5 intro.
 
Watching GT1's and GT2's intros brings my childhood rushing back to me...before my facial hair started dominating my face...

Thank you.

I award you an e-cookie.
 
I truly hope that Kaz gets a chance to make and release the Director's Cut intro for GT5 that he mentioned in one of his previous interviews. I think he said he originally intended GT5's intro to be somewhere around 20 minutes?
 
I voted GT5

75378-TrollFace.png
 
Gran Turismo 4 gets my vote for this aspect. It had such epic action action in it. I watched it numerous times throughout playing GT4.
 
I'm pretty sure we've had several threads just like this one...
 
GT2 the US version

PAL version of GT2 sucked.
 
Gran Turismo 4 japanese intro of course.

 
I voted GT3 as its the one that i remember the most and i love the song too.
 
I'd have to say GT4 (US Version) I love the transition from the opra style music right into Panama by Van Halen. Definately got me pumped to play the game!
 
GT2 hands down!!!!!

/thread
 
Tie between GT2 and 3.
2 because it was the most epic out of all of them(US version of GT4's first part of the intro was epic til' the rock kills it).
3 because the graphics just made my jaw drop.
 
I like the US version of GT3 more

 
2. nothing beats 2, nothing will ever beat 2. No other racing game intro captured the emotion of cars like GT2 did.
 
2. nothing beats 2, nothing will ever beat 2. No other racing game intro captured the emotion of cars like GT2 did.

Meh. The only part of the GT2 intro that was anything special were the first twenty seconds. After that it went flat. Those twenty seconds aside, I felt that the GT2 one was the most uninspired of the bunch.
 
I don't remenber wich one was but it was the european version that had the song I'm loosing my favoryte game from the music band Garbage.
just don't remenber
 
I can't choose, i like em all. :(
 
Some brilliant intro's right acroos the series , i voted for 5 , i watch it through almost every time i fire the game up
 
The original NFS: Hot Pursuit. Nothing beats that :)

Jokes aside, I think GT5P has a good intro. The part when the three cars in the pits move out to the track. Shame the GT5 intro/ending were a letdown.
 
GT6 intro beats GT5s one?
 
Slightly off topic but can anyone tell me the name of the 4th car that pulls out of pitlane in the euro gt4 intro - the dark blue light greenish one? Is it in gt5?
 
I voted for GT1 👍

I'm wondering why the GT4 intro on my disc is the Japanese version because mine doesn't have Kasabian.
 
Well GT1 takes it for me so iconic back then.ALso the GT5 Japanese intro is stunning aswell especially the moon over the castle part
 
You never forget your first time and so it has to be GT1 - still gives me shivers just listening to it. Plus I love the Manics, and the remix of 'Everything Must Go' is class.

I also love GT5 intro, too, though it's very different. But totally classy.
 
No contest: "My Favourite Game" GT2 US.

GT5 would be nice if you skip the car building part and just watch CGI game footage with the song. As is its too long to watch each time you fire up the game.
 
Not voting because the versions aren't the ones I bought. My favorite is the US release for GT3. Next is US GT4.
 
Back