Gran Turismo Site Links

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 22 comments
  • 1,479 views

Iceman

Staff Emeritus
Messages
5,491
United States
Wisconsin, USA
I was searching around for a thread that might have some links to other GT sites around the net, and found none. I'm not trying to downplay GTPlanet here, and I hope Jordan/mods don't mind if we make a nice resource of GT sites. If anyone knows some good GT sites, please post them up, with name and link and I'll put them on the first post here 👍 I'll start it off with the ones I know of.


1. [GTPlanet] https://www.gtplanet.net
2. [GT3 Times] http://www.gt3.gttimes.com
3. [[size=-1]GTBN] http://www.granturismobynumbers.com
4. [House Of GT] http://hgt.themaille.com
5. [GranturismoX] http://www.granturismox.net
6. [GTN] http://www.gtnetwork.de
7. [GT Racing Point]
[/size]http://www.granturismo.de
8. [Official NA GT4 Website] http://www.us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/SCUS-97328/Site/
[size=-1]
[/size]
 
Why is this in the Rumble strip? Nice list and all but I perfer GTP! If you know what I mean.
 
Well, I didn't really didn't know where to put it, because it's not really specific to a single GT game.
 
icemanshooter23
Well, I didn't really didn't know where to put it, because it's not really specific to a single GT game.
Oh well I would put it in the GT4 area I guess? More people look over there. But as I said GTP best place for me. :D :p
 
GTP and other GT related sites are just like Nike Air Max trainers and regular trainers. You just can't go back to the regulars after wearing a pair of Nikes.
 
Thats not the same thing, this is a link database of all GT related sites, not just GT4. That's the reason I put it in here, because it didn't fit in any forum specifically.
 
That's what I was thinking. I thought I'd let you justify yourself.
 
icemanshooter23
Thats not the same thing, this is a link database of all GT related sites, not just GT4. That's the reason I put it in here, because it didn't fit in any forum specifically.
Woops, if you put it that way, I see what you're doing here. Sorry :).
 
I'm not really a fan of this idea and I don't know if it is allowed based on GTP rules.

However, since I am not sure of anything, I will not remove the thread. :D

On that same note though.
I don't think there is really anything to worry about.

The gtp in my opinion is far superior to all of those sites.

My view...

The gtp has a great community.
Amazing resources found on both the forums and the main commercial site.
An awesome inter-face on the forum with great features.
And of course my favorite racing series... The weekly racing series (which keeps a constantly changing and challenging race up for everyone in the OLR world).

All in all I see the gtp as the best GT site on the net.

Sorry, not trying to say anything bad about the other sites, some of those are good. :D
But not as good as the gtp. 👍

Oh, btw, the gtp is also probably the largest of all those sites listed.

:dopey:
Forgot to mention it, but I think each of those sites have elements that are nice.
The only 2 on the list I frequent (other than the gtp) are gt.de (for their arcade database) and GT3times (for their max times database).

Still though, none of them are as nice as the gtp. ;)
 
Oh, of course, I agree wholeheartedly that GTP is by far the best, but as a community of Gran Turismo enthusiasts, I didn't think it would be a problem to gather a list of some other good sites. If any mods would like, I think it might be best to just have the thread deleted, it's your decision.
 
Since the most active GT forum is that for GT4, I'm going to bung this in there.

:)
 
I thought Jordan was considering the idea of a database here?

I also visit the site's Kent mentioned for the databases, It would be great to have it here
 
I'm more than considering, a fastest times database, along with a settings database, will all be implemented here on GTPlanet within the next few months. :)
 
That would be good, I presume times posted would need to be proven.
 
Jordan
I'm more than considering, a fastest times database, along with a settings database, will all be implemented here on GTPlanet within the next few months. :)
Yes!!! 👍 GTP GT4 Times Database 👍
 
Nope, forgot about that one, thanks 👍.
 
Back