• Thread starter Cazza
  • 3 comments

Would You like to see this done for other Grade cars

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Australia
Australia
So, I had an abundance of credits and mileage points, and i thought of doing a table that (eventually) lists all the cars, by their grade and have it so you have the base specs of the car (Max Speed, Acc, Braking, etc). Along with what their stats are at when you adjust their weight and power range using mileage points to their most beneficial and minimum. I also added BoP for the cars as well and have listed the stats for a pair of each Racing Hard, Medium, and Soft

I hope this guides people into picking a car they feel is right for them, or at least see that there is little differences in the grades and it does come down to how you drive and tune the cars. As well as making this info much easier for the reader to view, rather then constantly change dealership or go into another car, etc.

I have finished the Grade 3 cars below. Super Soft isn't noted for Grade 3 as they gave nothing extra from what i saw. They were just the same as Soft.
The way the data is sorted out is in the first batch, it sorts by top speed, then by top acceleration and so on. so each new top speed, if there are multiples will show you the top acceleration first out of them and so on. The other column has the same data but you are able to sort each individual column, separately one at a time. So if you wanted to know best acceleration out of the lot, just click the icon after acceleration and click to sort a-z or z-a which is just high to low or low to high
I kept them colour coded as well to easily identify which number represents what

Please do note that these stats can change depending on how you tune the car and if you mix and match tires rather then go both front and back the same like i have for these stats.

EDIT:I plan on working on Grade 4 cars next.I welcome any feedback or tips as well at any time

Last edited:
Nice work. 👍

And yes please! I would very much like you to do the same for the Gr. 4 cars. :)

Rather than max potential i would like to see the BOP breakdowns. More relevant in the current game
I have updated that info for the Grade 3 cars in a second sheet on the same link
If you have any tips to make it easier to read or anything i am missing from them i would like to hear

Nice work. 👍

And yes please! I would very much like you to do the same for the Gr. 4 cars. :)

I will get around to it. I was focusing on Grade 3 first as i myself wanted the info to see which car is better for mission 8-6. Essentially gonna be working down and be doing Grade 1 and then Grade X last as they aren't used as often at the moment

Really just wanna iron out the format with this and once this is done the only thing i need again is credits and mileage points for it all

Last edited:
Back