Gran Turismo Sport confirmed to appear on 1 February in Jay Leno's Garage on CNBC Prime

• Thread starter sirjim73
  • 32 comments
Will this episode show up on Jay Leno's YouTube channel for non-US viewers to see?

I'm not sure if his TV content is shared there usually.

They uploaded the first episode back in January when it returned to the channel however I think that was more of a "promo" thing to promote the show and let everyone know that it was back on the channel. They don't upload shows to Youtube on a regular basis. The CNBC Prime Youtube channel uploads snippets of shows as advertisements which is how I became aware of the inclusion in the show originally.

It occurred me earlier, how does @Jordan know that the PSVR footage was filmed at E3 - does he recognise the background or was he perhaps already aware of it being filmed on account of being at the show himself :sly:

It occurred me earlier, how does @Jordan know that the PSVR footage was filmed at E3 - does he recognise the background or was he perhaps already aware of it being filmed on account of being at the show himself :sly:
All of the above. :P

It's clearly E3, though; they actually feature the show entrance and logo in the opening shots of the segment.

To clarify, the part with Kazunori and PSVR was filmed at the GT Sport E3 booth in June of last year.

I was wondering why there was all those GT kiosks there. Thanks for the clarification on the VR. It was misleading showing Jay in the goggles and the screen with all the cars.

Back