GRAN TURISMO SPORT DOWNTIME IN IRELAND.

• Thread starter wigs2009
  • 7 comments
Ireland
drogheda/louth/eire
wigs2009
Tonight I've reached the end of my tether. I love gran turismo since day 1, all the way to where I am now. This thing where you have to be online to play the game properly is sickening me.
At the moment I am offline. Not my fault but P.D. fault. No server. Again, in Ireland.
This past month I've been haunted with no server to connect to.
I'm sorry gtplanet but you guys are the only ones that listen and understand.
If gtsport doesn't find me a server by the time I write the msg I am going straight to the playstore to buy that TT bike game and **** P.D. thankyou.

And, I feel really sorry for the guys who lose all their cars, replays, & whatever else. If the saves were offline & we could back them up, this wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Tonight I've reached the end of my tether. I love gran turismo since day 1, all the way to where I am now. This thing where you have to be online to play the game properly is sickening me.
At the moment I am offline. Not my fault but P.D. fault. No server. Again, in Ireland.
This past month I've been haunted with no server to connect to.
I'm sorry gtplanet but you guys are the only ones that listen and understand.
If gtsport doesn't find me a server by the time I write the msg I am going straight to the playstore to buy that TT bike game and **** P.D. thankyou.
Uh, doesn't PD make that game too? Im pretty sure they do, maybe try something else if u plan on ******* PD? I could be wrong though, good luck, project cars 2 is doable!

Last edited:
I'm also in Ireland and have been playing regularly since open beta. Aside from a couple of times when PSN was having issues I've had no problems connecting to the servers.

I'm also in Ireland and have been playing regularly since open beta. Aside from a couple of times when PSN was having issues I've had no problems connecting to the servers.
Str8 up, this dood was in our practice room all niight yesterday!

Back