Gran turismo sport practicing help

  • Thread starter Thread starter THG_WHEELER34
  • 9 comments
  • 953 views
Messages
23
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
THG-WHEELER34
I need help for practicing because I want to aim for the top and I can't even do more than a lap and what should i do?
 
I need help for practicing because I want to aim for the top and I can't even do more than a lap and what should i do?
What do you mean, when you said I can't do more than a lap and what should i do, in what event ?.
 
Start slow, learn the track your practicing, learn how the vehicle your practicing reacts, and gradually build speed lap after lap. So much more productive learning how to go faster, versus learning how to slow dow.
 
any daily races ford
You can do the qualifying laps for the daily races to get that practise you need, and once you are happy with practise on that track then you can race.
 
Get gold on every Driving School and Circuit Experiences events in the Campaign mode, except the rally related.
 
Get gold on every Driving School and Circuit Experiences events in the Campaign mode, except the rally related.

These days getting gold is almost a joke and no where near as hard as in past games and you can obtain gold times while scraping walls and running off track.
 
Start with an all wheel drive car and go into qualifying online. Take the track painfully slow just to get a ghost car created. On the next lap go just fast enough to beat the ghost. Keep repeating trying to beat your previous best. Take your time.

Once you are at a point where it gets difficult to beat your best time, you should have the track memorized. Now start experimenting. Brake a tenth of second later on a corner. Take a corner in one higher gear, try it in one lower gear. Each time see if you gain or lose time against the ghost.

Also if you go off track and mess up, and you will, don't restart. Use the rest of the lap for crazy experiments and then get back to it on the next lap.

Once you have it dialed in, switch to your preferred car and use the ghost to hone it down to your best possible time.
 
Last edited:
I know it’s been said, but not only doing all of the driving school, mission challenge, and circuit experiences until you have gold in all, but also listening to what ‘The maestro” tells you to do while driving a particular car and/or corner can be of some benefit.
 
These days getting gold is almost a joke and no where near as hard as in past games and you can obtain gold times while scraping walls and running off track.
I agree, but he has no consistency and it seems he wants to learn. I think that's a nice way to start and improve. He won't do it just for the gold.
 
Back