Gran Turismo Sport Upgrade Parts

• Thread starter yunior4gt
  • 4 comments
United States
Atlanta
Yunior4GT
I been playing the demo, but I do not see any place where you can upgrade parts to vehicle. Does this mean we will not be able to upgrade parts to cars? Like adding turbos, superchargers, etc.

All i see is a option to increase HP.

Am I missing something?

There are not the features you are looking for.

I felt similar what am i missing, well i figured it out. This is not a GT game, should have called it entirely something else.

From the creators of gt, comes "whatever"

Unfortunately not. GTS is a departure from the games of the past.

And this thread is a reminder to all of us who have been discussing this ad infinitum that average Joe is going to get a big surprise when they boot up GTS for the first time and realise how different a game it is. I think as ardent fans of the series who discuss it to death we forget that the average gamer is not like us. Lots of people are going to get a big surprise come October 18 and it may be a nasty one.

Unfortunately not. GTS is a departure from the games of the past.

And this thread is a reminder to all of us who have been discussing this ad infinitum that average Joe is going to get a big surprise when they boot up GTS for the first time and realise how different a game it is. I think as ardent fans of the series who discuss it to death we forget that the average gamer is not like us. Lots of people are going to get a big surprise come October 18 and it may be a nasty one.

Isn't that the truth... 1000% Agree.

GTS is not for the casuals of racing games. Real skilled game play and tournaments,with real life prizes and cash sponsored by the F.I.A couldn't be more happier.

Yup, I'm seriously debating cancelling my pre-order. I am not a serious gamer, I am a casual gamer and I like to play most of my games alone, not online getting my ass beat and made fun of.
It actually pisses me off even more right now that PS4 doesn't have backwards compatability. I'd just go back to my other GT game. I bought a Playstation for Final Fantasy many years ago. Lately Sony has been doing more and more that piss me off the way they treat their gamers, and how they handle their ecosystem. I'm really closing to jumping ship and moving to Xbox. I've already made it clear to the family that if the next Playstation isn't backwards compatible, we are moving to Xbox since we'd just be dumping all our old games in the trash anyway...

Back