Gran Turismo Toys And Memorabilia

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 14 comments
AutoArt makes good stuff, I used to sell them as well as collect them. Yeah prices are all over the place. Better to check with a DieCast Distributor such as ExoticCar or buy direct from the manufacture if you are able to. I don't collect anymore, too expensive, not a good investment.

Last edited:
I've always liked to think that I'd eventually start collecting the AutoArt cars, only the ones from GT games. But, at those prices I think not!

I may get one or two or maybe not cause the prices are so high... Haven't decided though, not for any investment obviously. Maybe I'l try and get a super deal on both of the Ford GT's Spec II's (GT4 & GT5). Maybe I'll get lucky with patience as a virtue...

Well I put out the big bucks today and pulled the trigger on this discontinued gem, which my grandson will eventually get. It's his favorite and of course my favorite GT5 car as many already know.

AutoArt
1:18 Nissan Skyline GT-R V spec II Nur Millenium Jade... BIG BUCKS

AUTOART.jpg

Last edited:
Well besides my AutoArt I just purchased above, I pulled the trigger again on my favorite car the Nissan Skyline GT-R V spec II Nur Millenium Jade. This one however is radio controlled and runs great !

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 Millennium Jade (M) Radio Control.JPG

Being my favorite real and GT5 road car along with my favorite circuit thereof, here's some more photos of my High Dollar DieCast AutoArt 1:18 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür '02 in Millennium Jade (M) being photo simulated at Nordschleife, or as the locals say, Green Hell. :sly:

Edit Added: For you guys that wanna use any favorite die cast car that is in GT5 with a circuit background simply take a photo in GT5 of the circuit back ground you like, print it and hang it as a background or you can even have the photo on your computer and create any flooring you like then simply place your die cast in front of the photo and snap a closeup.

AutoArt DieCast 1.18-1.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-2.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-3.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-4.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-5.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-6.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-7.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-8.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-9.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-10.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-11.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-12.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-13.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-14.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-15.JPG
AutoArt DieCast 1.18-16.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, none of my cars are this nice, not even the expensive ones. Thanks for posting. Nice photography too, you are very detail oriented. Could you show the underside of the cars?

Last edited:
Picked up a couple more things today...

Another Limited 1000 AutoArt Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür '02 in Millennium Jade (M), but in the 1:43 size to match my 1.18...
AutoArt DieCast 1.43-24.jpg

And couldn't resist these two Hotwheels for just 10 bucks to go with my favorite Gran Turismo's 4 And 5...

GT4 Ford GT Spec II Hotwheels 1.JPG
GT4 Ford GT Spec II Hotwheels 2.jpg
GT5 Ford GT Test Hotwheels 1.JPG
GT5 Ford GT Test Hotwheels 2.jpg

Also was fortunate enough to get this very rare 1:24 model of my favorite car the Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür '02 in Millennium Jade (M)...

AOSHIMA Joshin Original Limited Edition Model 124 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) 1.jpg
AOSHIMA Joshin Original Limited Edition Model 124 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) 9.jpg

Last edited:
Back