Gran Turismo Tribute Movie

• Thread starter zavisic_
  • 27 comments
Slovenia
Slovenia
Hello Everyone!

I have been driving Gran Turismo since I was 4 years old (from around 1998-1999). Untill this day, I never stopped. Watching those live events from this year feels like a dream where Kazunori has come to. Driving was my first passion, even before music. I am now a professional musician, but my passion and hobby still remains Gran Turismo. I made a tribute "musical/driving" movie, to show my life story. I think some of you will find a little bit of themselves in the video also.

Watch the video:

If everyone has any tribute stuff on YouTube, feel free to post it here.

I'm driving Gran Turismo Sport daily, please add me on PSN: Zavisic_

PEACE :gtpflag:

I have been driving Gran Turismo since I was 4 years old (from around 1998-1999). Untill this day, I never stopped. Watching those live events from this year feels like a dream where Kazunori has come to. Driving was my first passion, even before music. I am now a professional musician, but my passion and hobby still remains Gran Turismo. I made a tribute "musical/driving" movie, to show my life story. I think some of you will find a little bit of themselves in the video also.

PEACE :gtpflag:
Amazing Video, too good for words ;) mad skills and thank you again for sharing

can you do a cover of the Jessica the topgear theme next!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone!

Moon Over the Castle is so special, whenever I hear it something happens, it's hard to explain..... it's quite an emotional thing, especially the classical GT4 version!

I just watched and listened to your tribute, and that emotional thing happened, chills everywhere.

It's perfection!

I'm going to listen to it again, and again, and.....

Very well done Luka, really great vid tribute to a legend. And you possess some mad skills with the piano and guitar. :bowdown:

Kudos from all time GT fan from Slovakia.

@zavisic_ Dude, you totally rock!

EiThU.jpg

That was truly amazing Zavisic. Great job man. I could actually see that rendition or possibly one of your other offerings included in one of the game's releases.

Absolutely amazing! That's what I call passion and talent! Bravo!

I also did quite a few Gran Turismo music tributes (obviously not playing music myself because I'm just as musical as a stone :dopey:), the following one is my favourite though I guess.

Thank you GT people from all over the world.

The magical energy of Gran Turismo fans is just incredible!! After Kazunori thanked me and GTPlanet made a post, I got quite a few comments about wishing I could be making music for Gran Turismo in the future. Well, if I'm honest - some of you really gave me motivation to atleast try to apply for a position at Poliphony Digital.
For me, it would be like a dream come true doing that job for the game.

I found some mail contact on their site, but does anyone have any advice how to get in touch with the "employers" for the game?

Back