Gran Turismo TV, Best Motoring, Super GT etc.

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrea
  • 3 comments
  • 804 views

andrea

(Banned)
Messages
5,858
Japan
Japan
Messages
virtualnao
Sorry if this thread already exists but I couldn't find it using the search function.

What are you thoughts on the current status of GT-TV? It's fun to take a break from racing every once in a while and tune in. I would have liked to see Top Gear but I already have most of the series so it doesn't really matter if it's not available to me at the moment. So far I've bought up to 4 Best Motoring episodes because I've always enjoyed Best Motoring and listening to the hosts of the show. It's hard to get in my country though that's why I bought some episodes already. I'm thinking of getting some SuperGT episodes because I'm interested in that as well but I want to get collect all of Best Motoring first.
 
Last edited:
What language/format are the BM video in? Japanese with subs, or are they the dubber BM International video?
 
I haven't clicked on it at all, are any of the shows free?
 
I'm not sure why PD wants me to load up their whole bloated interface just to watch a handful of old videos.

It'd be different if I could watch them while b-spec was going on.

As is, it's neat, but I really don't see the point.
 
Back