Gran Turismo TV in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eager Snake
  • 3 comments
  • 758 views
Messages
618
Hello everybody!

I would like to ask one simple and fast question because my copy of GT5 has not arrived yet:

Gran Turismo TV, still exists in GT5?

I really really enjoyed it the previos chapters in GT5P and it will be a nice add to my complete experience in GT5.

Sorry about taking your time.

A big hug.

Eager Snake.
 
Yes, it's still in. There are several documentaries available right now like the Goodwood Festival and the Concours d'Elegance.
 
Yes it's still available. One of my favorite features.

One more thing though, there are some videos like GT Academy and GTR special i downloaded in prologue, But I cannot play them through GT-TV in GT5...it asks me to download them again......
 
Oh! thanks for your time guys, that is such a great news to me! 👍

When I finished the GTR Another Story in GT5P with Kazunori in that amazing place on the outskirts of the Nurbungring, I realized that the situation and what they were presenting was unlike anything I've ever seen.

So, thanks PD and thank you guys for the answer.

A big hug.

Eager Snake,
 
Back