Silver_Wolf Why is it always the same mechanics? Premium Messages 3,004 Dundee, Scotland May 24, 2019 #211 Patclash I think so too ; Look at the FIA calendar : there is no race between 1 and 8 Jun ..... so this is the place for update Click to expand... I can but hope since I am off work that week so a GT Sport update would be good...
Patclash I think so too ; Look at the FIA calendar : there is no race between 1 and 8 Jun ..... so this is the place for update Click to expand... I can but hope since I am off work that week so a GT Sport update would be good...
Lebowski Messages 1,290 United Kingdom May 27, 2019 #212 There's a new update notice showing, scheduled for the 30th.
eugene1 Messages 135 United Kingdom May 27, 2019 #213 Lebowski There's a new update notice showing, scheduled for the 30th. Click to expand... Surely a teaser today then?
Lebowski There's a new update notice showing, scheduled for the 30th. Click to expand... Surely a teaser today then?