Gran Turismo, Wired, and Infiniti

• Thread starter Kelvari
  • 5 comments
United States
Normal, IL
DvorakUser
VastSquare13
I didn't think that this quite belonged in the GT6 category, since it's not directly about the game itself, but it seems that Wired has done an article about the Infiniti Vision GT. They sum it up as such:

Wired
Imagine you’re a car designer and you can break all the rules. Ignore silly things like the laws of physics and aerodynamics, pedestrian safety regulations, and any sense of practicality.

You’d probably design something like the Infiniti Concept Vision Gran Turismo, a frankly ludicrous concept “car” designed by the automaker for the Gran Turismo 6 video game on the PlayStation 3.
Article

"What An Infiniti Would Look Like If There Were No Laws Of Physics"

So, quite similar to Mercedes-Benz's Vision GT?

Well that was... quite dramatic for a concept car in a game.

Nothing says junk media like a overreactive article about a game-related object. They sure are worried about safety concerns, for a car designed for a videogame! Good job, you guys, there's a reason why most of my car article reads come from actual car websites\magazines...

I could see if an article like this was written for a car that looks outlandish and abit otherworldly (like the Chapperral 2X), but they did this for a concept car that doesn't look all that much like it.

Sorry to the OP, but this article does not deserve nearly the amount of attention you've given.

Back